
I was tagged!!
Ok, I have been tagged. I am so excited but I don't know what I am doing so here goes.LOL
A - available or taken: Taken!
B- best friend: My husband & Jesus.
C- cake or pie: PIE!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't mind having a piece right now.
D- drink of choice: Coke It's the real thing and unfortunately I am addicted to it.
E-essential item you use everyday: Deodorant (teehee)
F-favorite color: Green since I was little but I love sky blue and coral and since my baby girl I am very into PINK! I love doing the girly girl thing and I say PINK, PINK, PINK! LOL
G-gummy bears or worms: Used to be worms now I am a woos on sour things so I would say Gummy bears. ( How DO you spell woos? Woosey.... hmmmm)
H- -hometown: St. Joseph, MO grew up out West though
I-indulgence: Ice Cream, time on the computer
J-January or February: January
K-kid's names: Nicholas Mikhail and Hannah MeiLin
L-life incomplete without: Jesus, my beautiful children, my husband, my family, laughter
M-marriage date: August 7, 1993
N-number of siblings: 1 brother, 24 years younger than me.
O-oranges or apples: Oranges
P-phobias or fears: So many. LOL Claustophobia, snakes, spiders,
Q-favorite quote: "Stay the coarse."
R-reason to smile: Nicholas and Hannah
S-season: Beautiful Spring
T-tag 4 people: I have to figure out how to link to them (my people will be coming soon) lol
U-unknown fact about me: I sing and dance around the house
V-veggie I don't like: Canned Peas are disgusting!
W-worst habit: overeating, drinking Soda
.X-xrays: my finger, back and teeth.
Y-your favorite food: How does one choose??? Ice cream, Tacos, Perogies,
Z-zodiac: I don't do the Astrology so I am changing Z to
Z- Zoo or Wild Animal Park(favorite animal )I say the gorillas at the Wild animal park.
Thanks for reading, gals. For those of you that have never been tagged, you'll need to cut and paste this list into your blog. Then you can answer each question and let us know all about you. I am really looking forward to reading everyone elses answers!!
1 comment:
EXCELLENT job! I enjoyed reading your answers.
If you want to tag 4 people...type their names. Then open another tab in your browser and go to each blog. Highlight and copy the address. When you hit "back", highlight each name and press your "link" button. You can paste the appropriate address in the box. Then when you click on the name, it should link to their blog. Then you can e-mail each person and let them know they have been tagged, if you'd like. I hope I wasn't too confusing. Let me know if you need any help.
Please go to my blog and post your e-mail address. I won't publish it on my blog, but then we can e-mail each other.
Oh, and I love the pink!
TTFN!!!
Post a Comment