28 March 2007



the JEWELS OF MY HEART

8 comments:

C's Mom said...

I am addicted to your beautiful photography!

Steffie B. said...

Love the pictures.....I've got to try this B&W thing! ;)

Polar Bear said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just yummy !!

Anonymous said...

By the way - I too am in awe of your beautiful photography!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you all, you make me feel so good. It is so much fun taking pictures. Hannah doesn't stay still for me yet and my digital camera has a 5 day delay but if you take 100 pictures and you crop you end up with some sweet shots... of coarse it helps when you are photographing the two most beautfiul children in the world... teehee
God's speed to your beautiful babies.

kitchu said...

SO cute!!

Beckyb said...

Those are gorgeous - great subjects make for great pics!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...