26 March 2007

SPRINGTIME in the South


We have lived in Georgia for almost 11 years. We moved to a little town about 6 years ago. March in Georgia is beautiful. The Azaleas are in full bloom. You drive down the roads and the Dogwoods splash the woods with snow white blossoms and my favorite.... the Wisteria vines that grow wild and wrap themselves around the trees displaying all their grandeur. On the road by us as you make the curve their is a wall of Wisteria, it takes your breath away. I have wanted to take pictures of this for 5 years. This evening I took my camera and went for a little drive. I don't have a zoom lens so the pictures do not do it justice but still it is painted in my mind... One of God's many masterpieces.

I love the Spring... all of God's creation seems to cry out of His glory...



3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Beautiful!

I am in love with that color :0)

Anonymous said...

Beeee-u-ta-ful !!!!
Love it.

Polar Bear said...

They are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...