Journey To Our China Beauty...
Hannah MeiLin's Story
I finally finished Hannah's movie.... It has been a long process as I learn what I am doing.... I was disappointed that I was unable to get her Gotcha video to download onto my computer from the disc so I only got to use photos. When I finished the original movie it was over 16 mins. long, and I loved it... I couldn't find anyone to host a video longer than 10 min. so back to the drawing board I went.... It was so hard cutting out so many pictures of my beautiful Baby Love. For you Mommies that are still waiting to hold your babies in your arms there is a special message for you at the end and I hope this will be like a sweet balm to your hurting hearts.....
God's Speed...
Daleea
15 comments:
OMW....it was so beautiful.....I started crying almost immediately...thank you so so so much for sharing your beautiful journey!
Thank you Steffie... I am glad it touched you. The longer version was so much better so I was afraid I had cut out the heart of the movie. Glad you liked it.
God's Speed
Daleea
It was beautiful. We met you on the plane from Guangzhou to Hong Kong. My sister was Maura. Hannah is just beautiful. Don't they change so fast? Google Videos has hosted my friend's sister's Adoption Story that was 30 minutes long. When we get around to doing Maura's Adoption Story I think we will upload using Google.
Keara
Allrighty then.....tears...but the end...a full out bawl! What a great job - thank you so much for sharing.
Have I told you lately how CUTE she is?? And lets not forget big brother...handsome little dude!
Tears and tears. You did such a beautiful job.
Beautiful. Hannah is GORGEOUS!
If you still have the other video, Google Video uploads bigger files. But I thought this one was GREAT.
Hannah is beautiful, again. And the video is just lovely. She will treasure that so much one day!
Daleea... I'm speechless. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with all of us, especially those of us waiting.
perfect.
That is one of the most touching videos I've seen since I started this journey. Your daughter is stunning and the pictures you take of her are exquisite.
What a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing!
The video and your family are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. It does help those of us who've been waiting for so long and continue to wait.
Thanks so much, Daleea! God has given you a wonderful ministry to share, your gift of encouragement. She is beautiful! I am so happy for you!
Lisa
Wow, Loved it,the tears were flowing! Thank You so much for sharing! She is gorgeous and Nicholas is so handsome!
Love it!!! Thanks for the hope and the message!!!
Hugs
Lisa
So wonderful! Crying here!
What a special momento for Hannah.
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment