21 April 2007

Little Princess




17 comments:

Samantha said...

She is soooo Gorgeous and totally photogenic! Gorgeous photos of a Gorgeous Girl!

C's Mom said...

Love it - she's wearing my favorite color :0)

Lisa and Tate said...

Such a cute picture of your princess!!! Love the dress!

Lisa

Polar Bear said...

Where do you find such wonderful clothes? She is just beautiful!

kitchu said...

My word she certianly is! Gorgeous dress on a gorgeous girl, love that color!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter you have!!
~verna

Steffie B. said...

And a princess she is!

Kristin said...

What a dolly baby!!

C's Mom said...

Couldn't find an email addy for you...I just wanted to say I'm so sorry about Amnesty.

redmaryjanes said...

I just love all of the outfits that you put her in! She is just darling.

Shana said...

Awww- look at her! She is so precious! She looks extra beautiful in that dress, too!

It looks like you are figuring your blog design out just fine! It looks great! Email me if you have a specific problem- maybe I can help (I'm no expert though, but I'll try!)

Hugs, Shana

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl in a beautiful dress!

4D said...

Princess for sure! So adorable.

Keep smilin!

MB said...

How pretty. Love her shoes. Taylor has problem walking in shoes that go in between her toes.

Emmie said...

Beautiful...absolutely!

Nikki said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...