Ok, as some of you may know our blogger friend Connie is having a bit of a mystery on her hands... (please see her April 17th Mystery post at the above link)... Well, this mysterious aroma of cigarette smoke that has been lurking in her home has made many of us quite alarmed as to it's source...... so, I made a few calls and was able to acquire the services of.... Super Sleuth Ling Wu Qi..... let's meet up with her and see if she has discovered the source of this creepy, stinky caper.....

"Well, at first it had me STUMPED!"

"Gee.... I wonder who it could be????"
"Is it truly Tracy... I think NOT!" (even though she did fess up to it in Connie's comments section...)
"So I did what any self respecting Private Eye would do....
I staked out the joint. I grabbed a Backyardigan's thermos of Hot Chocolate with mini marshmallows and an oatmeal cookie, hopped on my Finding Nemo mini van and headed for her place."
"After hours of nothing to see or do but play This Little Piggie on my toes.... It HAPPENED! I caught him Red Handed!"

"and there were two of them.... the one guy judging by his yellow and pink stethoscope is a Doctor too! Who would have thought!
Case CLOSED! Mystery SOLVED! Just another day in the life of Super Sleuth Ling Wu Qi...
I'll send you my bill.
"STINKIN' CLOWNS!"
(ok, I have to admit I am a little freaked out about having a picture of some funky Man Clown that I found under a search for smoking clowns so I think his mug will only be on my blog for a very short time...... yuck!)
(((((WOOOOOOOOO!)))))) What a relief, Connie finally showed up to see the culprit so I am now able to get that Man Clown's photo off of my blog.... couldn't take it much longer he was really CREEPIN' me out!!! This guy isn't quite as scary... for anyone who would like to see the original mug shot of CREEPY CLOWN MAN just click on his name.Connie, if he shows up at your place again you are more than welcome to move into our home.... Me Casa is Your Casa.... hehee

11 comments:
Your blog has such comedy and love for children in it. The photos are just darling.
Aha! Thanks for the laugh! Connie so going to love the fact that a cigarette clown smokin freak has been mowing her lawn! That'll help her sleep issues!
oh that is hilarious! Can't wait to see Connie's comeback! That clown doesn't look too happy to be smokin' does he? Maybe he'd rather be munchin on a legbone if it's one of the carnivorous ones...
Whew! I am so glad the mystery is solved! Poor Connie. I hope she knows a good cop to help with the smoking, lawn mowing clown issue! :)
You are so funny....I am cracking up!
That's a great story and the pictures give the perfect mind movie. :)
CONNIE! STEP AWAY FROM THE CHAINSAW.... I need you to see your special post so I can get that stinkin' CLOWN MAN off of my blog.... He's CREEPIN' me out!!!!!
Good Job on your blog! It looks so cute! In answer to your question I was going to say try updating the template and play around with colors but you are much more creative with your site so don't listen to me :)
You are so funny! I hope you make room in your house because if I find that freakish clown in my crawl space...mama is movin' OUT!
Oh, and Kim: thanks for the leg-bone gnawing visual. Yikes!
I think I am going to shine a little flashlight into that crawl space today. Just to conquer my fears.
Hey, the good thing is the one adorable little detective checking out the situation.
Make the clown go away now, please :0)
A cigarette smoking freaky clown!! Now I will have nightmares! LOL!
You are too funny!!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment