Ok, I just have to say that 69 photos shot today on the digital camera and I didn't get one fantastic photo of Hannah. So bummed about the basket photoshoot too because it was so sweet. I guess next time I will just have to shoot more. More pictures to come but I will admit the last picture of her little feet melts my heart... I will have to have this one printed and framed. She is my little Peep, my little blue bird of happiness and it looks like she is in her little nest. Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon Daleea
9 comments:
Ok, I just have to say that 69 photos shot today on the digital camera and I didn't get one fantastic photo of Hannah. So bummed about the basket photoshoot too because it was so sweet. I guess next time I will just have to shoot more. More pictures to come but I will admit the last picture of her little feet melts my heart... I will have to have this one printed and framed. She is my little Peep, my little blue bird of happiness and it looks like she is in her little nest.
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon
Daleea
These are AWESOME... I'm in love with the feet!! They are all so precious!
Oh ~ I have to disagree! She is so cute and I love the basket!
I disagree---I thought the pictures were WONDERFUL!! Especially the one with the cute feet!
All the pics of Hannah are "fantastic"
Happy Memorial Day!
Maybe no smiles but that doesn't mean they are bad at all - they are wonderful!!!! She's the sweetest birdie I've seen in a nest for a long time!!!
Oh my gracious! Those are adorable - sweet photos - every one of them is a keeper!!!
Oh....I think they are beautiful! You are so creative!
I L.O.V.E the one of her feel!!! All of them are treasures!
These pictures are SO pretty!! She
looks like she's sitting in a little nest...too cute!! This is first time here..I love your blog!
Post a Comment