Elizabeth brought to my attention that my comments for Life's Funny had been disabled. I have no idea how I managed that. I have to admit I was starting to feel rather insecure about sharing my embarrassing moment because no one was commenting... I thought you didn't love me anymore because of what I had on my head... Connie commented but somehow it has been lost in cyberspace. So please post a comment on it so I don't feel so goofy.

7 comments:
Oh wow, I need to post that graphic at the office. It is perfect for some of the gals around there!
I thought perhaps you were afraid of the comments you might get...of course, I had to throw mine in on another post!
Connie to the rescue. That explains it, your comment is on another post. lol I still don't know how it got turned off. I too love this graphic it cracks me up.
Thanks friend for commenting again and I am waiting for your Life's Funny story too.... Tag your it!
Too funny - that could apply to lots of people I know.
I had the same trouble with my last 2 posts - it was set to not have comments for some reason as a default. I've seen a few blogs that had this trouble in the last few days. At the bottom of the new post I had to manually click to enable comments.
You are so cute!
Hey - I had the same problem on my last post......??
hmmm.....
Glad I found your blog..Its quite nice...YOu made me smile
You are so funny.....I tried sending you an email that there was no comment section. WHEW....glad you fixed it! ;)
I love the talking bird! I could use that sometime with some of the chatter at my place....
Rony
Post a Comment