



Well, I haven't taken pictures in a while... have been feeling under the weather... We finally have gotten some MUCH needed rain and our grass is green but unfortunately our lawn mower broke.... so I decided to make the most of it and Carpe' Dium .... I thought, hmmmmmm that sea of grass would be lovely for pictures.... almost like a meadow. I only took a few and didn't get any great shots but after almost 2 weeks with our my Little Peep sweet face being posted I needed a Hannah fix.... now I just need a lawn mower fix.Have a great weekend everyone.
Update: Thank You Jesus! Jeremy got our lawn mower running... it is an answer to prayer because we do not have the money for a new one... Our sea of grass is gone and now my little Peep can run and play and not get hit in the face with stalks of grass and grass seed. LOL
14 comments:
Thank you for your sweet email today....I just posted what happened last night on my blog, I hope it helps someone else like it did me.
Have a great weekend and Hannah in the grass is just precious!
I'm glad that your mower is repaired. Your daughter is just beautiful. I keep telling you that don't I?
It looks like your little sweetie pie was plucking each blade! ha ha. Too cute. She is simply gorgeous. But you already knew that. No secret there.
rony
Hannah is precious in a sea of grass!
Thank you....I needed a peep fix too! They are great! ;)
A beautiful girl in a sea of grass makes for great pics. Glad the mower is fixed though as I know how frustrating that can be!
Love the grass shots! Our mower is having technical difficulties too. Hubby just needs to get the part, and we'll be good to go again. We don't have grass this long (yet) though!
She's a doll!
Christine
I love the overgrown yard and garden look. It does make for awesome pictures. You daughter is a beauty.
Cute pics!!
Love the one with the foot in the air.
Beautiful pictures!
Great pictures...as usual. :-)
Once again, the pictures take my breath away.
Good news on the mower and I hope you are perking up as well.
Glad to read the mower is repaired. I am sure that is a load off your mind.
I think the pictures of Miss Hannah are adorable! She is just darling!!!
Can those photos get any cuter??? Gracious!
Post a Comment