Ohhhh my. I just found your blog and could cry aty the beauty of those pictures with the perfect title you chose. You do have a talent, and a gorgeous cause to exercise it!
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments.... I have to agree about all the truths being told about my breathtaking beautiful daughter and I thank you for the compliments on my photography... I love to take the photos and would love to one day realy know what I am doing. lol
So glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours too. Just wanted to say I LOVE your photo's! And can't wait to be able to post pics of my full family too... One day! :o)
25 comments:
Gorgeous photos, you have a wonderful talent and of course beautiful sujects to photograph.
AMAZING PHOTO'S!!!!
she is beautiful!!!!
Those were awesome BW's! I love them! She is too cute :D
Simply breathtaking.
Your children are beautiful. I love the black and whites. So sweet.
BEAUTIFUL photos!
Gorgeous!! Really LOVE that last one for some reason...
Those are great.....I knew the B&W's were coming! ;)
Wow, your shots are just perfect! So are the children:)
beautiful... I always have a hard time deciding which I like best bw or color with my photos so I like seeing them both ways:)
I love the black & whites. The last one is my favorite! Beautiful!
Christine
Those are excellent pictures.
I love the B&W's. Of course you couldn't take a bad picture. The subject matter is gorgeous.
Great photos!!!
Just can't get enough of this little doll !!!
**hugs**
Seriously, I just want to SQUEEZE her!
I just cannot get over how sweet she is. You take the best pictures. (side job perhaps??)
Beautiful photos. I love B&Ws.
Delurking just to tell you how fabulous these pics are!!! I love love love them!
Be well,
Heather
Ohhhh my. I just found your blog and could cry aty the beauty of those pictures with the perfect title you chose. You do have a talent, and a gorgeous cause to exercise it!
Amy C
Black and white just adds a new mood to photos. She is stunning and your photography crisp.
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments.... I have to agree about all the truths being told about my breathtaking beautiful daughter and I thank you for the compliments on my photography... I love to take the photos and would love to one day realy know what I am doing. lol
She is just darling.
Hi Daleea :o)
So glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours too. Just wanted to say I LOVE your photo's! And can't wait to be able to post pics of my full family too... One day! :o)
Beautiful photos, check her out! Just precious.
Yoli
She's eye candy for the waiting mommy!
Post a Comment