Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I love sharing the jewels of my heart with you all. You make me feel so good. I have to admit my children are breathtakingly beautiful and they inspire me. Thank you for the kind things you say about my photography... it means a lot to me. God Bless You
Beautiful photos! Love the dress. Sophia hates wearing her Chinese silk dresses (I think they itch?) and I bought 10 of them while in China. Maybe it reminds her of the HORRID red couch picture? lol
I am in love with those photos. Sepia is so timeless. Please drop me a line and tell me where you got that doll too?!? I'm collecting Asian dolls and I love that one.
Where and how we got the Pucca doll is a long story. I was searching China for anything Pucca as I think she is the bee's knees. My husband found her in a Pucca store in Nanchang. He took me the next day and I wanted to buy out the store but alas he wouldn't let me.... boohooohooo
20 comments:
Beautiful photos of a beautiful empress:)
Kim
Pretty pictures. What a beautiful empress :- )
Stunning!!!
Lisa
Love how your beutiful Empress looks all pooped out in that last photo! Oh the life of royatly... :O)
For Sure! The pictures are beautiful :)
Beautiful girl! Love the cowboy boots in the last post too!
WOW!!! Those pics are AWESOME!!!
Sonya
Lovely little empress. And her brother is a handsome young prince.
These last photos are so special and beautiful. Would take a prize in any photography competition.
She is such a beautiful little girl. Great photos.
Breathtaking. Love to see your photos. Reminds me why I keep waiting...
Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I love sharing the jewels of my heart with you all. You make me feel so good. I have to admit my children are breathtakingly beautiful and they inspire me.
Thank you for the kind things you say about my photography... it means a lot to me.
God Bless You
Wow,a beautiful little Empress.Your talents are showing through again, gorgeous!!
GORGEOUS....where did you get the Pucca doll.....I must get one or two or maybe even three! Email me!
I love that dress and black and white pictures are always priceless. Great photography!
Beautiful photos! Love the dress. Sophia hates wearing her Chinese silk dresses (I think they itch?) and I bought 10 of them while in China. Maybe it reminds her of the HORRID red couch picture? lol
What amazing pictures, she is one beautiful little empress!
I am in love with those photos. Sepia is so timeless.
Please drop me a line and tell me where you got that doll too?!?
I'm collecting Asian dolls and I love that one.
Where and how we got the Pucca doll is a long story. I was searching China for anything Pucca as I think she is the bee's knees. My husband found her in a Pucca store in Nanchang. He took me the next day and I wanted to buy out the store but alas he wouldn't let me.... boohooohooo
Being an Empress is exhausting.
I love how all your posts end with her recooperating.
Gorgeous.
Post a Comment