aww.. I have been thinking of getting my girls that kitchen set lately. They have a small set and need more work space. I love your Peep standing on her little tippy toes :)
Thank you all for your compliments... makes me feel good. I have been wanting to get Hannah a kitchen but we haven't had the money. This one is at the church where Nicholas takes Tae kwon Do lessons. I usually have to take Peep into the play room and yesterday I took my camera and we had fun.
I would have e-mailed you back but you nave your comments turned to noreply and no e-mail on your site....
Anyway, I tagged you for Rockin' Blogger Girl. I think (I'm not sure either) that you just share a little "blip" about yourself and copy and paste the blogger button...... It's just away for all of us to stay connected...
My dear, you can make a wonderful play kitchen with boxes and paints. Buy some cookware, plastic dishes and some of the toy foods that are available now. Anyone with your creativity and talent would do a lovely job for a lovely little girl. Bet your son would be a very willing assistant in assembling and painting it all.
The expense is minimal and when she outgrows it, it's easy to toss out.
Thanks for visiting my blog! You have a very handsome son and a gorgeous daughter. I love the pic of her on her tippy toes! She has the cutest little legs!
those cute feet. I'm a foot person and baby/toddler feet just kill me, they are so cute. Tell me does she ever get sick of the camera? My boy hasn't yet but the day will come I'm sure.
Just stopping by your blog for a visit and was very impressed with your photos. You have such an awesome eye and are very creative. What type of camera do you use?
You all are so sweet and thank you for all of your nice coments... they mean a lot. Elizabeth... Hannah does get tired of the camera... very seldom will she stop and look at the camera for me... I am hoping as she gets older she will love having the camera in her face... teehee Julie, thank you so much. My camera is a few years old and isn't that good but it is a Canon PowerShot A80 (Digital) I have a nicer camera but it isn't digital and I hardly ever use it anymore because being able to edit (crop, adjust, etc) my photos is wonderful. If you all so the entire picture before I go in and select what I want to see you would discover I am not very good after all. God bless you everyone. Daleea
24 comments:
Great shots, the last is adorable.
An artist behind the camera lens.
aww.. I have been thinking of getting my girls that kitchen set lately. They have a small set and need more work space.
I love your Peep standing on her little tippy toes :)
Thank you all for your compliments... makes me feel good. I have been wanting to get Hannah a kitchen but we haven't had the money. This one is at the church where Nicholas takes Tae kwon Do lessons. I usually have to take Peep into the play room and yesterday I took my camera and we had fun.
Yes, I wish I had your eye for photography - you do get some great shots!! And she's learning early all that Mommies do!! I love it!
Oh I SOOOOOOOO needed that!!!!
Love the b&w...the last one is especially cute! =)
HOW ADORABLE!!!
We have that same kitchen in our church nursery! Darling!
You got me again with that last one!
I love the one of her on her toes! Adorable. I've tagged you. You're it.
Precious photos!!! Your daughter is adorable. My daughter loves her kitchen and is constantly "cooking" us food and bringing us "tea."
I would have e-mailed you back but you nave your comments turned to noreply and no e-mail on your site....
Anyway, I tagged you for Rockin' Blogger Girl. I think (I'm not sure either) that you just share a little "blip" about yourself and copy and paste the blogger button...... It's just away for all of us to stay connected...
My dear, you can make a wonderful play kitchen with boxes and paints. Buy some cookware, plastic dishes and some of the toy foods that are available now.
Anyone with your creativity and talent would do a lovely job for a lovely little girl. Bet your son would be a very willing assistant in assembling and painting it all.
The expense is minimal and when she outgrows it, it's easy to toss out.
Awesome kitchen.
She is so cute -- all busy twisting knobs and stuff.
That last picture rocks!
Isn't that the truth?!?!? lol Adorable.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
You have a very handsome son and a gorgeous daughter.
I love the pic of her on her tippy toes! She has the cutest little legs!
Okay, for any of you that dont know I love black and white pictures and those are very priceless! That i sone cool kitchen!
Awe... She's such a serious chef! ;) Love the last picture. You're a great photographer! These pictures will be treasured for a lifetime.
those cute feet. I'm a foot person and baby/toddler feet just kill me, they are so cute.
Tell me does she ever get sick of the camera? My boy hasn't yet but the day will come I'm sure.
I love the last pic, makes me want to take a big munchy bite of those legs!
Just stopping by your blog for a visit and was very impressed with your photos. You have such an awesome eye and are very creative. What type of camera do you use?
That's true, but she's making it look like it's easy and having fun while she's at it!
You all are so sweet and thank you for all of your nice coments... they mean a lot.
Elizabeth... Hannah does get tired of the camera... very seldom will she stop and look at the camera for me... I am hoping as she gets older she will love having the camera in her face... teehee
Julie, thank you so much. My camera is a few years old and isn't that good but it is a Canon PowerShot A80 (Digital) I have a nicer camera but it isn't digital and I hardly ever use it anymore because being able to edit (crop, adjust, etc) my photos is wonderful. If you all so the entire picture before I go in and select what I want to see you would discover I am not very good after all.
God bless you everyone.
Daleea
When Katie Lin gets into this little mode she says, Mommy, I work hard!" Too CUTE!
LOVE THE PICS!
Sonya
Post a Comment