We need a sugar buzz!
Boy that crayon looks nice...
Where is that word?
Could you... would you... let me have those crayons?
Thank you miss, may I have another?
No! No! I WON'T give the crayon back I tell you!
so beautiful...
Oh, like this...
I am just DELIGHTFUL!
Sweetness...
Last Friday we got to meet Debbie and her husband Dan and their beautiful, sweet children Ian and Lili. Lili has completely stolen my heart and now that I have seen her in person I am in awe of this child..... she is breathtaking. Ian is such a cutie and a wonderful big brother. You can tell he is a great helper to his Mom. What a special young man. Debbie's blog is no longer private so if you haven't been to Hiking Through Life with Ian and Lili you must visit. Debbie's photography is inspirational... What a wonderful family. We only got to spend a short time together but I felt like we had known each other forever and have a special bond.... extended family....
I have to go.... the school bells a ringin'......
The pictures are completely unedited and my little old camera didn't do too well in the dark restaurant... so this is me... uncensored.... hehee
Lili and Nicholas really hit it off!
16 comments:
I love the pictures and your narration, too funny!
Beautiful Children!!!
Sonya
very cute! Lilli is beautiful! I love the crayon episode.:)
I am a homeschooling mom as well! Don't stress, enjoy and have fun!
I think your pictures are FANTASTIC!!!
The kids are all so cute!
I didn't know you home schooled. That is exciting. It will be fun to watch your year progress. I am sure it will be so rewarding!
So glad you got to meet Debbie, she's a wonderful person and I wish we'd had more time together in GA-
The pics are great!
Love the crayons in restaurants!
I homeschool too, but we haven't heard the bells ringing just yet....still on summer vacation! :)
Good luck with it all, you'll do great, there are so many terrific resources out there!
What sweet pictures and adorable kids!
Oh, you are just the sweetest! I love you! I wish that we could have had more time too! Maybe soon! I am begging Dan to let me go to Hilton Head the end of the month!
I will be send you the handwriting book and writing paper FedEx in the next couple of day along with the disk that goes with the english books! Hope that it is working out! You and Nick are inmy prayers!
Ladybug hugs dear friend,
Debbie
Cute pics . I love your captions!
oooooo....I'll make sure to stop by their blog! ;)
Debbie.... tell Dan I said," Please, oh, please Dan let Debbie come out and play..." teehee
Hey everyone... I do not know who that knicksgirl10917 is... I cannot figure out how to delete the comment.
Please do not click on the link because I don't trust it!
Thanks and may God bless you all
Daleea
I clicked on your site and thought I hit the Debbie's site by mistake. It took me a second to figure it all out, but I was thinking how much your girl looks just like LiLi all of a sudden. Ha.
Beautiful photos!
You go Mom - we homeschool too - AND love it (most days!!!) :) The pictures are great - they are ALL beautiful little ones!!
How special to see your kids together! Wonderful photos of a wonderful time! I love it!
xoxo, Shana :)
It is so great to see two of my favorite blogger families together...the only thing missing id the peanuts!!! Maybe soon? I am so glad that you got to meet! Sound like it was wonderful.
Hope the home schooling goes well.
Kim
Post a Comment