ha ha...it was darling!
Hey All,If you can't get it to play you need to hit the play arrow a few times.Aren't my babies tooooooooooooooCUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For some reason, I cant see the picture! I bet it's cute though!
What a Hoot!
Oh my gosh. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss they are adorable and this video is fun.I finally figured out how to do the other photo thingy you do. Progress my friend. I will post tomorrow.... It was so fun picking fun shots to "roll".
That is pretty hysterical! Too cute!
That is so cute....even with the sound not working on my laptop...I was still giggling.
Wow, what great dancers you kiddos are! Have they been taking lessions for long??? Honestly, cute!! And yes "your babies are TOOOOOOO CUTE!!"Lisa
HAHA!!! That was too cute!
Made my day!! Way cute!! Thanks for being so creative - you inspire me. Have a wonderful weekend!Heather
Oh, that was so great! Just had me giggling away over here...tooooooooo cute!
That is way cute!!
Crap, I keeping hitting the play button but it isn't working for me. I'll come back.
Oh, I got it! That's funny!
That is too cute!
oh my goodness that is cute!!!
Daleea,That is SO CUTE!!!!!We had the BEST time with you and your jewels today. We miss you already:)Kim
OMW...that was hilarious! Just got cuaght up on all your posts below as well. A beautiful Empress you have there! ;)
Oh that is so funny and adorable all at the same time!!! :D
Zoinks! LOL
Post a Comment
20 comments:
ha ha...it was darling!
Hey All,
If you can't get it to play you need to hit the play arrow a few times.
Aren't my babies toooooooooooooo
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For some reason, I cant see the picture! I bet it's cute though!
What a Hoot!
Oh my gosh. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss they are adorable and this video is fun.
I finally figured out how to do the other photo thingy you do. Progress my friend. I will post tomorrow.... It was so fun picking fun shots to "roll".
That is pretty hysterical! Too cute!
That is so cute....even with the sound not working on my laptop...I was still giggling.
Wow, what great dancers you kiddos are! Have they been taking lessions for long??? Honestly, cute!! And yes "your babies are TOOOOOOO CUTE!!"
Lisa
HAHA!!! That was too cute!
Made my day!! Way cute!! Thanks for being so creative - you inspire me. Have a wonderful weekend!
Heather
Oh, that was so great! Just had me giggling away over here...tooooooooo cute!
That is way cute!!
Crap, I keeping hitting the play button but it isn't working for me. I'll come back.
Oh, I got it! That's funny!
That is too cute!
oh my goodness that is cute!!!
Daleea,
That is SO CUTE!!!!!
We had the BEST time with you and your jewels today. We miss you already:)
Kim
OMW...that was hilarious! Just got cuaght up on all your posts below as well. A beautiful Empress you have there! ;)
Oh that is so funny and adorable all at the same time!!! :D
Zoinks! LOL
Post a Comment