12 August 2007

Little Miss Lovely...

22 comments:

C's Mom said...

How very appropriately titled!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh she is beautiful :D If feel like forever since you have posted! Hope that all is going well :D

Jewels of My Heart said...

Hi Debbie, I have to admit I was going through pictures of my kids withdrawls. My back has been out for the last week but is finally getting better. I had to take a few pics today and was able to sit at the computer long enough to post.

Lisa said...

Love the photos of her. I hope your back feels better. I can sympathize with the bac. I pulled a muscle in mine a couple of weeks ago and ended up having to go to the dr. Not fun or easy with little ones.

mommy24treasures said...

she is so lovely, truly such a beautiful child of God.
Ihope your back continues to get better.

Heather said...

Glad to hear your back is getting better - so sorry you were in pain. Your little one certainly is lovely - that dress is darling, but she is magnificent. Thanks so much for sharing - you always bring a smile to my heart.
Heather

Gracie said...

I love that slideshow....pricless picture

Holly said...

So sweet....

kerri said...

Sore back, ouch, glad to hear your on the mend!!
The photos are sweet, I wish my girls would wear dresses!!
Pout~~

sheryl said...

Lovely! She melts my heart.

Kim said...

oooh I sure hope your back is better, can't be having that for sure! Did you make the dress? It is lovely...so very appropriately titled indeed :) What a cutie!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Yes she certainly is and looking very summery in her lovely blue dress.

The family of six said...

Oh she is SO pretty!!!

t~ said...

and lovely she is.....

Steffie B. said...

She is more than lovely......;)

Steffie B. said...

How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to find your blog. My husband and I are adopting a little girl or two from China and sometimes it is hard to find Christian blogs. I will be back to find encouragement for the wait. Thank you for sharing...your little girl looks so happy and oh so adorable. Blessings.
If you want my e-mail under web page just add the @ after baymoose.

Elise said...

Lovely indeed:)

Tracy said...

Very sweet ...

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you everyone... I am doing much better. Almost BACK to normal... hehee
I didn't make the dress but it is one of my favorites.
April... I would love to visit your website but I don't understand how to contact you. Please explain further as I can be quite daft. lol Hang in there.
I want to take pictures now that I can bend again but it is so STINKIN' HOT! We aren't going outside much at all these days....

Nikki said...

Another beautiful dress on Little Miss Lovely.

insanemommy said...

How did you do that photo album? Meaning how hard would it be for me to post something like that? Do I need a special program?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...