Kristy has given me this beautiful award... I agree, nice does matter... however I fall short of this so very often. Thank you Kristy for thinking of me and for thinking I am nice... It makes you feel so good to get an award.Now on to spread the love...
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
I want to give this award to...
Kim @ 3 Peanuts
Rony @ the Ghelertler Twins
Christine @ Sophia's Journey Continues
Connie @ Mommy24treasures
Kim @ Born In My Heart
Connie @ Somewhere In China
They are beautiful, sweet, funny, witty, humorous, inspirational, nice, wonderful mommies and they are my friends...
10 comments:
You ARE SO nice!!! Thank you for the nomination. I love your new look. Do you figure out how to do that all by yourself? I need to learn. how's the homeschooling going?
Kim
Awe..... how sweet you are! Thank you so much! :) You made my day...
oh thank you dear!
Congrats on your award! My your trophy cse is getting full!;)
oh what a sweet surprise to come home to! Congratulations on your award, you truly deserve it! I on the other hand am so humbled that you would nominate me. I've never won anything! I am touched beyond words. Thank You doesn't quite do it.
Love the new look on your blog! Hope you and your family had a great weekend, now I must go catch up.
Aren't you a sweetheart. I'll have to forward that to my office staff...I try to tell 'em I am nice most of the time ;0)
How wonderful, that's so nice!
That is a great award!
You are so sweet to think of me for this award :D I had a terrible terrible day dealing with the University and that just MADE my day!
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie
Good gracious! You are soo kind. I don't nearly measure up to you.... My hero...
So deserving! Love the new look!
Heather
Post a Comment