23 September 2007

My Baby Girl...










"Oh how you make my heart smile..."


My daughter just melts my heart... Today I put braids in her hair for the first time. She didn't hold still for all of it and I found myself crawling on the floor, following her around on my knees trying to finish. LOL But oh, how darling she is. Then I told her to get her Froggie so I could take their picture. She grabbed him and I put her on the futon, aimed the camera and......
She went to town! I was cracking up. You should have seen her posing... changing her body stance and making faces. I wish I had been taking a video of it. I was giggling too much to catch many of them in time but these are a few.
Enjoy her sweet little face too.... she will surely make your heart smile as well.

16 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

This has to be the single most adorable girl in this world!
She is quite the little ham. Enjoy her every day. They grow up so fast. Being a grandmother, I know... She is so precious...

3 Peanuts said...

She is the CUTEST! I love the froggy. Miss you.

kim

kerri said...

Strike a pose...
Adorable!!

Heather said...

She really is the cutest!! These have to be some of my favorites that you have posted.

Have a blessed week.

Heather

polkadot said...

I love, love, love the braids!!!

mommy24treasures said...

she is so sweet. I love her new smoochie face.

DiJo said...

I love the braids! Snaps to you for hanging in there and getting them in. I have to practically pin down Ruby to just change a diaper. I can't imagine what it will be like to braid her hair someday. She is absolutely yummy!!!
-Blessings,
Diana

Tracy said...

Soooo sweet!

asiangard said...

She is so adorable!

jennifer said...

She is adorable.

Sonya said...

That kissy lip pic is tooooo cute!

Christy said...

She is just so cute!! I love the kissy face picture :)

Christy :)
www.tomiawithlove.blogspot.com

kitchu said...

she always makes me smile, she's the cutest!

Dawn said...

What wonderful photos of your beautiful daughter! I just love the one where she is making the "kissy face"!!!! Too Cute!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I love her little face! She looks like she could give you some good kisses! Just precious!

insanemommy said...

Ahhh, she is too cute for words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...