The girls met for lunch at a little Bistro in Savannah...
Hannah was a captive audience as Ana Claire dished the latest scoop...
"OH, it's so good to see you." they said to eachother.
Alas..... it was time to say goodbye.... sob, sob, sob....They parted with a hug and a sigh...
14 comments:
Daleea, such sweet photos. Hannah does seem to be mesmerized by Ana Claire and thinking "I want to be like you when I grow up." :D
How cute! You are so creative! I hope we get the chance to get together again!
Oh that was tooo cute :)!
Sweet~@ I love the narration. ;O)
I love your captions, I still think about the one where Hannah asked for another crayon and then said no no I won't give it back I tell you!
Better than television anyday! You are great!
Love
Connie
Such sweet girls.
Cute!
Keep smilin!
Girl talk over lunch...
Is there anything sweeter?
Too cute. Hannah still has that baby innocent look about her. Cherish it. Treasure it
SO SWEET!!! I love it!!
That is so cool!! I love Young Party of 5. Great pictures of the girls.
They are sooo cute!
Daleea, loved your email and must say I am so incredibly gratful for you. You inspire me and I am ever aware of your spirit and servant's heart. Thank you so much for sharing that with so many!
Love,
Heather
Just caught up on all the previous posts.....what fun! ;)
Anychance you would ever consider emailing me the directions to adding photos to the header of my blog? Yours always looks so beautiful! I know time is a commodity so no worries either way!
SWEET SWEET GIRLS!
Post a Comment