04 November 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Love

(click to enlarge)

You are my heart's desire... From the time I was a little girl my heart longed to hold you in my arms and call you my own. You are my miracle from Jesus, my Beauty for ashes and my Oil of Joy for mourning... You inspire me to be a better me...
You are my heart and oh, how I love you little one.
Happy Birthday my precious daughter.
Love,
Mama

(Kim at 3Peanuts makes the most beautiful collages... I have been wanting to do some too but still am not getting the hang of it. If you click on the collage it will give you a larger view.)

7 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday Little Sweetness!! I hope that you had a wonderful day.

C's Mom said...

Happy, Happy Birthday wonderful little girl!

Joanne said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday!

Football and Fried Rice said...

your collage is gorgeous! Your pictures are great - did you get a new camera?

Heather said...

Oh I think you have the hang of it just fine - what a beauty that Hannah Meilin! Happy Birthday, pretty girl. Blessings to you all as you celebrate.

Heather

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Birthday Peep! Your collages are beautiful my friend!

Kim

insanemommy said...

She is much more than a miracle. She is your daughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...