Ok, so, I'm minding my own business.... I'm on the computer of coarse. Every one is sleeping but me. I have the T.V. on low and all of a sudden I hear this funky little "blurp blurp" noise. Kind of like when your dog lets out a couple of little cries when they are having a nightmare. I had just heard Lilly going down the hall so in an instant my mind is trying to compute.... how could she have fallen into a deep sleep in less than a minute. Then I hear.... this funky little sounding child's voice say, "I love you." It freaked me out!!! Frantically searching the recesses of my mind in a split second of coarse (that is as in depth as my recesses go) I am trying to find a reasonable explanation for this creepy intrusion. My heart had about jumped out of my chest.......
Then I have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw Vladimir acting like he was going to climb into Hannah's playpen earlier. So I look over there and see him laying in her play pen next to this talking, singing puppy she got from her uncle for Christmas...................... Whooooooosh, caper solved. That was a close one.... it scared the beejeebers out of me......
BAD KITTY!
Thanks for listening..... back to my on-line obsession. (I really need this writer's strike to end.)
17 comments:
Oh my! You scared ME for a second there too!
Glad you solved the caper quickly...and I hear you on the writers' strike.
Did you watch American Idol?
LOL. I bet your heart was pumping like crazy. I sure wish the strike would be over too. I guess I am getting more reading done latley. Sleep well.
That would have scared me too. Those little kitties are mischevious.
hehe I hate noises in the night too!!! I am glad you solved it!! I have two dogs in the house and we have those too!!
Take care and I hope the writers strike is over soon too!!
Debbie W.
You're so funny. Stuff like that will make you pee in your pants. Cade used to have some Wiggles dolls that would get stepped on and they would talk. Scared me to death!
That's hilarious! Glad you figured it out!
at least you figured it out:)
That's hilarious! Good one.....
That is too funny. That stuff happens to me all of the time!
I bet that did scare you. Did you get my email about the Mei Mei dvd?
Too funny, LOL.
I really want the writer's strike to be over soon, we don't have cable, so it's slim pickin' here, LOL!!
Hi!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I think Verna did a great job, too! Your kids are adorable!
Have a wonderful day!
Monica
Gotta love the mischief cats get into.
Too funny! That would have freaked me out as well! Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet little boy! I love the treasure map!
I thought it was me "IMing" you!!!
That is so funny! Just found your blog through another. We travel in May and I am reading everyone's experiences like a mad woman! You have a beautiful family (and Blog!!)
Your header looks gorgeous! Great job Daleea.
When I was working late at the church one night by myself, one of the toys in the nursery was losing the power and started freaking out - it was downright creepy. Your kitty reminded me of that:)
happy Saturday!
Heather
Post a Comment