14 February 2008

Thankful Thursday....

I thank God that one week ago my husband came home to me safely.
Thank You Jesus that you did not call the love of my life home to You.
I am oh, so thankful that Nicholas didn't get hurt Tuesday as he jumped off of a baseball, chain link fence from more than 16 feet in the air...... Thank You Lord for keeping him safe.
I am thankful that my daughter is home, safe, healthy and sound.
I am thankful for all the friendship, encouragement and support you have all given to me.
My cup runneth over...
Happy Valentine's Day

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

....mine too.
Blessings to you sweet girl!
(and, your welcome -xoxo!)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my....16 Ft. in the air! Yes, we are all thankful he was not hurt!

Wonderful list!

Sharon said...

I am thankful for all of that right along with you!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You are indeed blessed!
(((((hugs)))))

Lisa said...

Beautiful post! Happy Valentine's day my friend.

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. And I am so thankful that your family is safe and sound. God Bless you all.

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Valentine's DAY. WHat a thankful heart.
L:ove,
Kim

Debbie said...

We have so much to be thankful for and we don't say it enough! I too am thankful that your hubby is safe!!

God is good!!
Debbie

mommy24treasures said...

A lovely Thursday post. I am thankful for all of these things with you and give Him praise.
Hugs
Connie

April said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I am thankful for your friendship also.

Lori said...

Mine too. :)
I'm glad your cup is so full and that your family is safe.
Happy Valentine's Day Daleea.

Paula said...

Praise God!

jennifer said...

I am thankful with you! Happy Valentine's Day.

Nikki said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.
It is good to give thanks...we have much to be thankful for.
You know how much I adore your sweet family and will continue to lift you all up in my prayers. (didn't know about your sweetie-pie's fall. Ouch. So glad he is alright)
XO

Dawn said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I am thanful for all those things for you!

insanemommy said...

Was he trying to fly?!

Happy V-day to you my dear.

Hugs. Rony

Steffie B. said...

beautiful post! ;)

Shana said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! I know this year was extra meaningful!

Hugs, Shana :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...