08 March 2008

an afternoon in Hilton Head...



Yesterday Jeremy just needed to get away.... so we went to Hilton Head, our favorite stomping grounds for the afternoon....
I still don't have my camera down but I am loving it!


This is one of my favorite pictures of the day.... the quality is not good but it tells a story...

the story of a tiny little girl who is bigger than life...

Hannah dancing with the waves coming in.... the beach seems to be her favorite place in the world... she loves it.



20 comments:

Paula said...

Love the pics of Hannah and daddy walking, so precious. She is adorable looking at the water. I so look forward to my little Hannah being that age, but I don't want to hurry her. I just savor each age.

April said...

Oh what a fun day. Looks so nice and warm. Hannah is so beautiful. I hope you get the camera figured out soon.

Christy said...

Love the pics. How fun to get to play in the ocean like that. What fun!!! Sounds like you guys had a great afternoon!!!

Christy:)

mommy24treasures said...

oh I love them and I think the quality is great!
Peep's hair is growing so fast since you cut it! It is really getting thick too!.
Mr. Meeshka is looking very handsome as well. I am glad you had a fun family day.

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos! I love, love, love Hilton Head. My parents recently retired to Bluffton, SC (a "Sun City" community). I haven't been to visit in a while, but hopefully we'll get back there some time this year. Maybe we can get the "Hannahs" together! :)

kitchu said...

Oh these pics are wonderful! What a wonderful way to spend some time...

Joanne said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Lovely!
Thank you for your comment regarding my China post - I would LOVE to be a part of the China "revisited" blog you are doing - please let me know - it would mean a lot :)

Debbie said...

Wonderful pictures! I love them and Hannah is my kind of gal, The beach is one of my favorite places!!! I love Hilton Head too!!
I think you are mastering your camera!! You are adoing a great job!! I hope the day away helped Jeremy!!! :-)

Debbie

Shari said...

WOW, what an amazing get-a-way! Love her little crocs and crop pants, too sweet.

kerri said...

We love the beach too, those pictures made me so happy as we are sitting in the midst of one of the worst snow storms!!
Thanks for bringing the beach to our house. ;)

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

LOVE the Pictures - I can't believe how much Hannah has grown up - simple beautiful :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

BTW - I am sick - so sick ;-(

C's Mom said...

What fun! It's refreshing to see those photos up here in the snow covered midwest.

Steffie B. said...

They both look so old to me all of a sudden....especially Hannah in the second picture....looks like a great family day! ;)

Annette said...

I just love the beach photos. Oh how nice to be able to take a quick jaunt over to Hilton Head just for the afternoon! I'm so jealous!

AmyO said...

You take beautiful pics!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

It looks like the kind of day we all could use....the weather here is so gloomy....it will get better...so glad you all got to enjoy it. the beach is lovely.

Heather said...

Daleea - I think you have that camera down pat - I loved these pictures and they do tell a story. Would have loved to have shared that day on the beach - we are counting the days to summer:)

Simply beautiful

Heather

Lori said...

Oh I love the Papa and Peep picture~ so sweet.
We're going there in a couple of weeks...I hope it's still quiet...that's the best time. :)

insanemommy said...

You must live within a stones throw to the beach. I love the photos of Hannah and her daddy! Where is mommy.

Carla said...

awww, so beautiful. I can not wait to take Katie to HHI this summer. I can not wait to see what she thinks of the ocean, the sand, and visiting with grandparents. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...