30 May 2008

Thank You So Much....

I am so far behind in my blogging.... in my life actually.... but I wanted to share with everyone
these two wonderful gifts from my friends...
When this little "Treasure" arrived it was quite the mystery.... The package was from Bath and BodyWorks.... (Which I love but very rarely treat myself) I thought it must be a mistake but it was addressed to me. I told Jeremy he shouldn't have spent more money on me... He said he didn't. Then I asked him if he had signed me up for something and now they were sending me stuff that if I opened we would have to pay for? lol Finally I opened it and found not only this beautiful box of goodies to pamper myself with but a sweet, sweet card from my friend Connie. There were actually two hand soaps but I opened it up before I took a pic.
Thank you so much for this thoughtful, wonderfully smelling, elaborate gift.... you truly shouldn't have but I LOVE IT!

This little beauty is a gift from my April... once again I say, you really shouldn't have but Hannah and I love it! You are just too thoughtful. Can't wait to take pics of Peep in her beautiful new dress.... I am saving it for just the right place or occasion. Thank you so much!

As I finish this post, "Cinderella" is playing on the radio for the second time today... each time I hear this song it tears my heart in two.... Oh, Lord Jesus, please comfort them.... help them Lord... and I do thank you that precious Maria is now dancing with the King of Kings.... in this I find comfort.

7 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

What wonderful gifts, and sweet blog friends you have! Lucky you! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

oh you are so welcome! I enjoyed sending it so much.
Love you
Connie

April said...

I can't wait to see Hannah in the dress. You are such a wonderful friend. Love you.

Nikki said...

It's nice to have such wonderful friends! And you deserve it, for sure!!!
Can't wait to see Peeps in the beautiful dress.

Paula said...

I love the dress!

Steffie B. said...

What fabulous friends we have been blessed with through our blogs and journey's! ;)

Lori said...

Oh how wonderfully kind. :)
I hope you are well and that you are enjoying your summer. :)
Thanks for the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...