16 June 2008

please visit~ One Child At A Time....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my latest design that I have created just for the One Child At A Time auction. This one is extra special to me because Connie from Mommy24treasures donated the money to pay for the materials needed to make this sweet outfit. I am just amazed at how the Lord is bringing so many of us together to make a difference in a child's life. We have almost raised enough money to completely pay for an entire surgery to save a precious child's life! Wow! We are truly making a difference..... One Child At A Time....

If you haven't stopped by the Auction Blog please come on by.... we have been having a ball.

God Bless The Children....

20 comments:

Paula said...

I love this little outfit. The material is so pretty and I love all the accessories.

kerri said...

I adore the outfit(and the model).
Your so generous, this auction is so inspiring...

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get any better than this.......just stunning.

April said...

This is so cute. I am going to have to find out where you get your patterns. I have to start sewing. These are just too cute. The fabric is so beautiful. Love it.

Anonymous said...

OMGOODNESS!! I think this is one of the most darling outfits I have ever seen! And of course you have the model to wear it perfectly! LOVE IT!!! Daleea, you have outdone yourself on this one, absolutely a designer outfit!! There is a business in your sewing for sure!PS I have been so busy, but sure do appreciate all you are doung and yuor sweet emails and posts to me! God bless you friend!

Unknown said...

these pics are just beautiful!

Elise said...

Adorable!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

You sew beautifully! And what a stunning model : )

kitchu said...

I did visit the auction today, your work is incredible!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

What a beautiful outfit on an adorable model! You did a great job!

Monica

Annette said...

What a beautiful outfit... you do beautiful work. And your little jewel looks darling.

Sophie's Mom said...

Oh my! Sooo sweet! You're very talented. Are you sure she'll part with it? She looks great in it! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

The outfit is just beautiful. And the auction is the best fundraising effort I have ever seen. It is a lot of fun for a great cause.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Simply Stunning!! I wish I could sew!

~Lynn

taylorchloejake said...

She's so adorable. What a cute outfit!

Denise C said...

OH my....this is so precious!!! And your little sweetie is absolutely beautiful! She is such an angel!
You are so very talented....and it is obvious that you use your talents & gifts to bless others...that is exactly what the Lord tells us to do....and boy do you do it well!!!
Sweet Blessings, my friend!
Denise

jennifer said...

It is absolutely adorable.

insanemommy said...

Your right. I do love it!! Gorgeous. How old is little Miss Hannah now????

Steffie B. said...

If I could only get Sophia to were pants I would be buying them ALL!!!! They are so cute I can hardly stand it!

Nikki said...

Hannah in that sweet outfit has me melted in a puddle over here...OH MY!!!!

And, that was an incredibly kind gesture on Connie's part...this community is like NO other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...