Our dear Kimberley gave me this Bling Award and it was so sweet.... I love these diamonds. hehee Thank you so much Kimberley for thinking of me. It means so much and always makes my day!
Sweet, sweet Colleen gave me this award some time ago. It made my day! It always makes my heart smile when someone thinks of me for any of the blogging awards. Oh, how I hope I make someone smile sometimes.... Thank you so much Colleen!
Thank you ladies so much! You both make me smile and make the world a more beautiful place.
The Jewels and I haven't been doing anything fun and exciting.... but the days fly by none the less... I need to be more like Connie with her treasures.... always on an adventure in the beautiful outdoors... Connie, I want to be like you when I grow up. But, my little sweetings can have a ball even on an old, rusty, swing set. heheee


19 comments:
oh you are so sweet! I love seeing your sweethearts ont heir swing!
We just happen to have lots of places around we can adventure to and get back home quickly. I am actually quite the home hermit too!
We haven't gotten in the mommy machine today. Stayed home and painted on the porch, jumped on the trampoline, and played legos most of the afternoon.
Looks like fun to me!
Cute pictures of your Jewels!!!
Debbie
Congrats on your two awards- you totally deserve them both! I loved the pictures of your sweet children. They are both so adorable.
Congratulations on your award!!! You deserve it! Your jewels are the sweetest! We had the same swing set at our old house and all the kids in the neighborhood preferred it over the beautiful wood sets that they had erected in their back yards.
Great pictures and yes, I want to be like Connie too! I love her and all of her treasures!
Beautiful children (I always love your photos)!
Well....you always make me smile, my friend!! And I know you bless the lives of all who know you!
Your sweetings look like they are having lots of fun right there in your back yard! : )
Life should always be filled with great friends!
Beautiful photos-so cute!
Those two are so adorable together! You deserve both of those awards, by the way!! :)
Haven't talked to you forever, I hope you are well friend!
2 awards...that's great!
Great pictures of your precious two!
I don't know anyone more deserving. Your Hannah is so beautiful I gasp at her beauty! She is so beautifully precious. An angel.
What beautiful pictures!!
You ARE a precious jewel (not just the momma of them)...and you always make me smile! Congrats on the well-deserved awards.
And your kiddos have a beautiful life - love the pictures.
Miss you, girl.
Well deserved my sweet friend, you are a diamond, I love coming to visit your little jewels.
you must be busy sewing since you haven't posted much lately ... i need to send you the picture of the Emily in her new clothes ... she loves them ... you are fabulous ...
i miss chatting ..
Darling pictures.....love seeing your two precious jewels together! ;)
Hugs and happy weekend....
Love,
Steffie
Congrats on the awards! Great pics too : )
Love the photos and how could the 'Jewels' not have some bling???
Post a Comment