13 October 2008

Frappuccino Baby!


It's not easy being a lady of luxery... Flying to London for lunch at Buckingham Palace with the Queen... Trying for an hour and 15mins to make one of the guards smile... Shopping at Picadilly Circus...Lady Peep's wagon was dragin'.... after such a busy day she needed a pic-me-up... she needed a FRAPPUCCINO BABY!




"Oh my, whatever shall I choose?" she whispered to herself as she gazed upon all the delicious goodies....



"Oh, La La baby..... " this is just the ticket! One Frappuccino coming up.

Presenting the Lady Peep Frock in Frappuccino Baby

I am now accepting orders for this darling little frock at Lady Peep Boutique...

(Help please....... Hannah spilt her hot chocolate on her top and her dress... does anyone know how to get out the stain. We came right home and I soaked it in water and Oxi Clean and just washed it but it isn't coming out and I just love this dress on her and will be so sad if it is stained.... any ideas ladies???? Thank you!)

THANK YOU LADIES for all your wonderful suggestions..... Goodbye to the Hot Chocolate Stain!!!

16 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

OH my, too cute!

Lea
xo

Shari said...

I soak things in Oxiclean overnight in the washer ALL the time, that often does the trick. Oxiclean also makes a spray and I usually spray the stain before soaking it.

Good luck! Amelia got hot chocolate in a white t-shirt last week and it didn't come out even after doing the above. I just didn't dry it and will try again.

Anonymous said...

I have pasted the Oxiclean, repeatedly on a tough stain and worked the spot out.

Oh gosh, Daleea, if I were a rich woman Jane would be dressed in your designs as fast as you could sew~. This is possibly my favorite outfit so far. I think...Oh, i could never choose!

mommy24treasures said...

oh she is soooo cute!!!!
I use oxi alot and zout is good lot of people don't know about it. I have heard that wisk detergent is good for chocolate because of the enzymes in it...

kerri said...

Love this outfit, Daleea your so talented, makes me want to learn how to sew!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh I love this dress! She is adorable!! I use Cascade (dishwasher detergent) for really tough stains. Just make a paste and let it sit for a few minutes and throw back in the washing machine. Good Luck!

Monica

Sarah's proud Mama said...

I recommend stain removers by Carbona. They sell them at Joann Fabrics stores. They come in little yellow bottles and have different ones for different kinds of stains. I have saved PLENTY of Sarah's expensive outfits from her Grandma with that stuff! They also sell one that comes in a bigger bottle called "Stain Wizard" and that one is more like a multi-use stain remover. I should have stock in that stuff cause I use it all the time for Sarah's clothes and it works like a charm!
Hope it comes out!
Robin

Paula said...

Darling dress. I love the material!

Anonymous said...

Lady Peep is so irresistible!!! I can almost smell and tasted the frap!!! I love this outfit!!! You are so talented!
Blessings,
Sharon

Denise C said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love this!
Now...I use good ole' Spray and Wash...it works every time! And it will not fade the colors.
Have a blessed Thursday, my friend!!!
Hugs!
Denise

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Have you tried soaking it in biz? I used to soak my son's white baseball pants and football pants in biz and they came clean : )
The dress is adorable!!!!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

You have been tagged! Please check out Mia's blog for details! :)

3 Peanuts said...

So darling!

Beth said...

Another beautiful creation...and how in the world do you get your sweet girl to leave the ribbon on her head?! Hope will keep a clip in, but will NOT wear headbands or anything that goes around her head. I'm still working on it though because I picked up a cute halloween headband in the dollar section at T@rget. We shall see. :)

What is the stain status? What worked for you?

Michelle R Photography said...

Beautiful dress!! And such a lovely model!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I just love your work! You make the most beautiful clothes.....and of course you have the most beautiful little princess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...