-1.jpg)
It was the big day we were all waiting for..... Hannah is 3! She loved her new babies.
At least I got one good pic... the girls were very cooperative. From left to right~ Mei Mei, Kate, (her new baby from Mommy and Daddy that she named after Kim's little Peanut) Baby (her new baby from big brother Nicholas) and Mei Mei...... (yes, she named them both Mei Mei)
Now that's a Domestic Diva! Oooh la la baby!(she was so excited about her pink iron and ironing board and she got a little sewing machine from Auntie Joyce and Uncle Jeff too!)
Her first High Heels..... (look at those socks...)-1.jpg)
Heheee
Peep making her strawberry Birthday Cup Cakes... (Birthday cake coming tomorrow for her party with the family. She told me tonight that she is very excited! I asked her about what? "Hot Dogs!" lol It was the first time she has used the word excited and it it was so cute that it was about having a hotdog! On her birthday she wanted Chinese Food and for her Birthday Party, Hotdogs.)
She loves to cook and bake!
Happy Birthday to me... I'm 3!!!!!!!!!!!
-1.jpg)
23 comments:
Daleea...these are some of the cutest pictures I have seen in a long time! Thank you for sharing them and thanks for the smile I have from looking at them!
oh she is just darling:) The girls were so well behaved in the stroller I am impressed!;)
Peep is so precious you must try to share pics a tad more often! I just love her smile. She is indeed a true princess.
Oh my word Daleea, she is absolutely darling! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
What sweet birthday pictures! I didn't realize she and Olivia are so close in age (Nov. 18th). I love the names of her dolls!
Sheng ri kuai le!!
~Lynn
Happy happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
She is the perfect Birthday princess!
Bailey will turn 3 in a month! Are you missing two at all???
Happy Birthday Peep! She is so adorable all dressed up and pretending!
Lisa
Happy Be-lated 3rd birthday, sweet Hannah!
(love those pictures! she is just so stinkin' cute!)
I just love these photos, adore her baking her birthday cupcakes!!
Hannah, if I had a pretty pink ironing board like you, you can bet I'd be ironing a little more often!!
So cute....
Happy Birthday from across the seas from another lil 3 year lod : )
xxx
s
I hope she had a wonderful day! Great pics!!
I love it! Her tiara. Her fancy schmancy shoes. Her gorgeous dress! Isn't it amazing how overnight they turn into little girls? She's precious...
I just LOVE the picture of her little feet with those socks in her high heels. She IS a princess.
Happy Birthday to a precious little 3 year old!!! What adorable photos!!! Where did you find those cute dolls?
Happy happy birthday to the cutest Peep around!!!
Debbie
those are some darling photos... the socked feet in heels? Too precious!
Woo hoo big girl!!! Three!!
So stinkin' precious, I can hardly stand it!!!!!
Blessings on your sweet family ~
happy belated birthday ... i had no idea Maggie was older ... she is one cute little chef ...
love ya sister ... you inspire me to stay close to the Lord daily !!!
Daleea,
Oh my goodness! How can you stand so much cuteness? I LOVE the domestic Diva picture...and that last picture just makes you want to kiss those little lips.
Hope you had a great birthday, sweet little one.
Ohilda
Your little 3 year old is just the cutest!!!!! These are soooooo adorable!!!!
Daleea, I posted some photos on my blog of Faith in your gorgeous dress. I was just trying it on her and could not resist taking some photos!:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!
DALEEA, SHE'S STINKIN CUTE, LOVE THE OUTFITS, ESPECIALLY THE COOKS HAT. I NEED ONE OF THOSE!
HUGS,
IVY
Awwww Happy birthday. love the pics.
Happy birthday Miss Peep! Your smile makes my heart swell....the last picture is priceless...it made me laugh with a little tear in my eyes...she is just so darn cute! Are we not the luckiest parents in the world!!!!
Oh, I am catching up on my blogs. Look at that precious baby girl! I hope Hannah had a fabulous birthday! It looks like she did.
Post a Comment