My Friend Ivy... has started a wonderful auction to help bring this precious child home. Her family has LOA and is trying to raise the still needed $5,000 in orphanage funds. Please click on the picture to visit Jailynn's Prayer. She already has some really beautiful donations that you can bid on. Something wonderful for you if you win and a step closer to uniting a child with her family....God's Speed Jailynn.....
Also to add the widget to your sidebar.... just copy the pic , load it on as a picture gadget and paste the URL address from the auction on the link.
2 comments:
Oh I will pray they reach their goal. I didn't even realize the orphanage donation was raised (I am so out of the loop now) until the other day I was reading it on another blog. Ugh!
OMW....Daleea.....I think this is the little girls ile I viewed in September....she looks just like her.....I need to know....do they have more referral pictures of her? I saw that she was taken shortly after I viewed her file and I was so thankful.....please let me know what you can find out.
Post a Comment