12 January 2009

Red Thread....

My friend Ivy has just posted an amazing story of a family that needs help to bring their child home... I can definately see the hand of God working to bring this family together. Please visit her blog to read their story. You can follow the link from her post to visit the family's blog that needs our help to bring their daughter home. I have also put their donation link on my sidebar.
I love how all of us in the adoption community share a special bond through our precious children that no one can truly understand unless they are part of it...
To all the little ones waiting to be in their Mommy's arms... God's Speed...

1 comment:

Ivy Shaffer said...

Daleea, you are so kind to post this. Yes the adoption community does pull together for these amazing children. I have visited Robin's blog before and she's truly amazing. They are both so close!

Thank you my dear friend for such wonderful thoughts, prayers and kindness.

Ivy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...