11 February 2009

I am touched with your friendship.....

My dear friends Kimberley , Robin and Terrye have so graciously given me this award.... It means more than they will ever know. Their friendship I will treasure always.... what a blessing you are in my life... Thank you so much!

Getting this award means the following: "These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."
They gave me this award some time ago and I am just so far behind in life.... But, I am excited to pass it on! I want to give one to Kimberley and Robin... I can do this because they are my friends and I am awarding them this award that was sent from the other one...heheee
1. Kimberley~ Your blog is exceedingly charming my friend.... it is filled with love and devotion to everyone you know.... always lending a helping hand, spreading the word, and lifting us up. I am blessed to call you my friend.
2. Robin~ Robin your blog is filled with Hope....... it is filled with the love of a mother for her child. It is filled with the faith and hope of a daughter for her God. You bless each of us who are honored to call you friend, with your faith in your God that never falters. Which is as it should be for He is faithful! Jesus is our Hope and He will bring your baby home! Thank you for always giving all the glory to God. Thank you for touching us with your words of beauty, love and hope. Your journey has been long and overwhelming at times.... yet, you press forward.... Nothing and No one is going to keep you from your daughter.... nothing can keep you from your Hope. God's Speed my beloved friend. Thank you for being beautiful, loving, giving, strong, wonderfull you!
3. Debbie ~ Debbie's blog is filled with beauty and inspiration.... she sees the beauty of the world through the eye of her lens and we all leave her blog feeling inspired and yearning to capture a moment in time like she does.... Debbie's heart is even more beautiful than her blog.... she is one of the most giving people I know... she gives of her time, and her talents to help others in need... she showers those she loves with gifts that are straight from her heart. What a blessing you are my friend...
4. Connie~ Connie's blog is a breath of fresh air... filled with love, giggles and beauty.... she blesses us with the adventures of her treasures captured and forever preserved with her photographs. She shares her love for her family, her love for her Lord and her love for us with all who visit her little corner of Bloggerville. You cannot help but leave a better person after visiting her blog. Thank you Connie for blessing me with your friendship.
5. Gwen~ Gwen's blog is filled with love and passion.... passion for her family, passion for the orphans of the world and passion for Jesus.... Gwen you are the voice of the forgotten. You are a light in the darkness. You are a beacon of the Father's love..... I love you my sister in Christ Jesus.
6. Lisa~ Lisa's blog is filled with pics of her beautiful family and one dedicated and busy Mom! It's so fun to watch her children growing up before our eyes... Their accomplishments and their milestones. Lisa has a heart of gold and I am blessed to call her friend.
7. Ivy~ Ivy is a blast! Her blog is filled with her beautiful daughter. when you read her posts you can't help but be caught up in her zest for life. In her goofy, fun loving self that is intoxicating! (I can say GOOFY because I am the queen of goofballs!) She gives a hundred and ten percent of herself.... she is loving and kind and giving..... She is Ivy.... to know her is to love her.... I am blessed.
8. Kristy~ Kristy is just beautiful..... she says the most beautiful, loving, uplifting things and is filled with love and joy. Her family is beautiful and radient.... Kristy is a jewel... and I am blessed with getting to know her as we become friends...

13 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh darling, you are so much momre worthy than I.
Blessings sweet Daleea.
Love
C

Sharon said...

You deserve that Daleea! I have been scrolling down to catch up, That diaper shot in the pageant! OMGosh, I love that!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Aww...thank you Daleea for brightening my day!!! I wish I saw myself as you see me. Thank you for blessing my life!!!

All that you posted about are wonderful, wonderful ladies!!!

Love you!
Robin

sweet momma luv u said...

Hello dear friend,
Congratulations on your awards. You are such a special person and deserve them all!!
Hugs,
J

Gwen Oatsvall said...

oh sister ... what an honor ... what an honor to stand by you as you follow the path God has laid out for you ...what an honor to call you friend ... He has made us like a cord "stronger together than we are apart" ... thankful to the Lord for connecting us in this special way ... love you !!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

You do deserved this award and I know some of these very special women also....they touch my life each day.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I was just thinking the other day....what in the world would I do without my special blog friends??? I think it is so wonderful how God puts us all together:)

Ivy Shaffer said...

DALEEA, I was going to give YOU this award! I am honored my friend, more than you know. I've never been acknowledged for my friendship before publically, so do I need to give a speeh? heheh

Actually, I have tears of joy in my eyes reading about all your wonderful, faithful friends that have come to know and love you.

Yes what would we do without our friends and connections that unite us a family? We count on one another for so many things, for me inspiration and humor has been something I love to emulate and you, Daleea are one special lady I am so happy to have in my life. Your emails and posts to me give me something to look forward to when I sit down at this computer. I always know you are there!

Oh wow, this is emotional. I am almost out of words (perhaps a first here) LOL.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It will make my daughter so proud!

I love you goofy girl:))

Ivy

kerri said...

Well deserved sweet friend..

Ohilda said...

You are so deserving of this award. I love your heart and I love the Jesus in you!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Kristy said...

Daleea you are so sweet. You make the tears well up in my eyes with your words. I think it is truly amazing how God puts people in our lives from afar , thru the wires of the internet that we are able to grow such a bond with and you are one of those people for me. YOU ARE THE JEWEL and such a blessing to me. Thank you again so much, I love you.

Happy Valentines Day!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Heather said...

I love it when you post your heart Daleea, which is usually the case:) You are a beautiful friend to whom others want to befriend and want you in their corner! God has blessed you with such riches, my dear - lovely post, just lovely!

Have a happy Valentine's Day!!

Love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Sweet Daleea, the perfect award for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...