27 May 2009

Stop and Think......

Gwen recommended on her blog a while back a book by Francis Chan called
Crazy Love. I too say, YES! This man "gets it"! I believe God is using him in a mighty way to draw His children closer to Him.......
If you are a Christian, if you are not. If you are searching.... for love, for God, for the meaning in life..... what ever the case.... I encourage you to visit this site. Click on the pic to watch the video. And get the book Crazy Love and begin this journey of a deeper, purer, relationship with the God of the Universe. Oh, how He loves you! He died for you..... He is calling you......
http://www.juststopandthink.com/

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I think every new believer should have to read this book. I think it would simply explain so many things to them. Great book...great lover of Christ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...