
My friend Kristy has just had her book published. I am so excited for her! I am so inspired by her! I pray many hearts will be touched by this special book. And in doing so it will help bring her daughter Franceska home.
Here are Kristy's words regarding her book~
"It is a book about adoption, but it is also a book about the different ways that God creates us and how he loves us just the same. My prayer for this book is that it touches your heart when you read it the same way it touched mine as I was writing it."
Let's support this beautiful Mother and friend who is using the talents God has blessed her with to help make the world a better place.
If you would like to purchase a copy , just click on "ADD TO CART: below or on the sidebar and go from there.
3 comments:
Thanks for this! I will have to go check it out!!!
Hugs, Jill
Thank you for sharing : )
have ordered 4, look forward to their journey to the UK
xxx
s
Sounds great!!
Thansk for sharing withus.
Love Jules
xxx
Post a Comment