01 August 2009

Cafe' Press Store CLOSED

Hello All, I just wanted to let you know that I have closed the Cafe' Press store. Thank you to each of you that ordered. I am so thankful for you. And to each of you that has placed my button on your sidebar. Thank you so much!
I have decided to close it for now because I just wasn't pleased with the quality of their t-shirts. I just felt that for that amount of money it should have been high quality merchandise.
When I find a new source for my designs to help bring our daughter home I will let everyone know.... in case you want one.
Have a blessed weekend and please visit Robin's auction to help the orphans in China. You can click to visit below.....

4 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Your designs are beautiful! I'm sorry you closed your store. I was just going to buy the tote this weekend. :(

Godspeed to your Isabella! We'll get her home...all in His timing!

Love you!
Robin

Colleen said...

Ohh I'm sorry it did not work out. I kept meaning to get over and order one of the tank tops I was going to wear for working out in. I feel bad I didn't get around to it.
Praying for you as you continue your journey in bringing Isabella home! Have a wonderful week-end!!

3 Peanuts said...

So sorry it did not work out ...thinking of you.

Natalie said...

I am always thinking about you and the little girl who will someday be in your arms.
Praying that the road is a short one.
Hugs,
Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...