
3 years ago today I walked down the hall and saw you through the door way for the first time.
There are not words to begin to touch the depth of my emotions.... my joy... the love that overflowed from my heart, for I was unable to contain it. 3 years ago I held out my arms and you, my joy, my Peep, my heart's desire, my precious daughter were placed into them.
Oh, my little one.... you were so worth the wait. I will spend all eternity thanking Jesus for the miracle of you. I am blessed among the blessed.
Welcome home into my arms my beloved Hannah MeiLin.... I love you...


Here is Peep's special adoption story video Mommy made for her.....
7 comments:
Oh what a bundle of CUTENESS!!! How you are truly blessed my friend! Happy 3 years with the jewel of your heart!!!
Love you!
What a beautiful and moving post, happy 3 very blessed years..
Oh Daleea, she was such a cutie pie!! What a loving tribute you created. That first song just tore at my heartstrings.
~Lynn
Happy Family Day my sweet friend.....you are truly blessed and not a day goes by that I don't pray for the Lord to continue to bless you and grow your family even more;)
Love you!
Oh what a sweet anniversary!!!! I love these photos:)
Love,
Kim
Hello my friend!
I just watched Peeps video again. You sure have a talent for creating videos! What a doll baby!! You looked SO happy...SO glowing with your precious girl in your arms! You were in China just one month before we were in China. Oh how you have been blessed my friend!
Great photo of you with your hair straightened! I didn't notice that last time. :) But I love your naturally curly hair. You are so beautiful! :)
Love you!
Big Giant Tears of Happiness over here for you. That video just made me melt.
Your family is so beautiful.
Happy 3rd Anniversary!
Post a Comment