sadly it won't open for me, but Amen to your words!!
hey sister ... just $120 worth of your sweet bracelets at Ondrea's today ... I had $100 w/ me .. is there a paypal button I can donate the other $20 ... love ya always .. thanks for always encouraging me and walking w/ me on this long journey ...
loved that! His grace is truly amazing! Those young men have wonderful voices and I must say...they are one fine looking group! hee hee!
Amen girl friendxxxs
What a moving video! Thank you for sharing it with us. Praise God that we ARE forgiven!!Love you friend!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sadly it won't open for me, but Amen to your words!!
hey sister ... just $120 worth of your sweet bracelets at Ondrea's today ... I had $100 w/ me .. is there a paypal button I can donate the other $20 ... love ya always .. thanks for always encouraging me and walking w/ me on this long journey ...
loved that! His grace is truly amazing! Those young men have wonderful voices and I must say...they are one fine looking group! hee hee!
Amen girl friend
xxx
s
What a moving video! Thank you for sharing it with us. Praise God that we ARE forgiven!!
Love you friend!
Post a Comment