oh Daleea, these past few posts have such GORGEOUS pics! You need to blow them up and frame them all!They are such lovely memories. Blessings... Love Connie
Oh....how can we blame her? This pic is TOO adorable!!!! Love that beautiful Peep!Love you too!
LOVE this picture. She is so precious. OH MY GOSH...I just realized I have her panda bear!!!! There is a suit case in the closet that is still full. UGH...4 months later and I just now remember. :-( I'm sorry.
She is beautiful! So amazing! I am so thankful to know you!
BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh Daleea, these past few posts have such GORGEOUS pics! You need to blow them up and frame them all!
They are such lovely memories.
Blessings...
Love
Connie
Oh....how can we blame her? This pic is TOO adorable!!!! Love that beautiful Peep!
Love you too!
LOVE this picture. She is so precious. OH MY GOSH...I just realized I have her panda bear!!!! There is a suit case in the closet that is still full. UGH...4 months later and I just now remember. :-( I'm sorry.
She is beautiful! So amazing! I am so thankful to know you!
BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment