
Waiting for Ice Cream...

My Mommy says I am SWEETER than Ice Cream...

Where's My Sprinkles....
Peep wasn't really expecting sprinkles, it just seemed to be the right caption for this pic. hehee
She was actually quite happy about her ice cream but getting tired of Mommy and her camera...
9 comments:
she is so darling... Have a wonderful Mother's Day, mommy of 3!!!!!
Love Connie
Ooohhh, she is much sweeter than ice cream!
she is soooo sweet, Daleea!!
We love Rita's, too! : )
Happy Mother's Day!!!
She is sweeter than ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate sauce too:)
She has the prettiest little face my friend. Oh how blessed we are.....oh how blessed!
Daleea she is just so precious , I love the look on her face, just love it!!! Thank you so much for you sweet words, I just love you so much!!!
Do you have any advice about the province that we need to know???
Love you BiG, Kristy
She has such expressive eyes!!! A beautiful girl!!
Debbie
so beautiful, hope the ice cream was delicious!!
She IS sweeter than ice cream! (And I LOVE ice cream!) Hey, I was curious if you would be interested in donating to a fundraiser I am having for someone OTHER than me ... (you may remember me as the one who left a comment about the ladybug fabric a few months ago)--sorry I did not keep that email so I could email you instead of leaving a comment. Here's the blog I've set up with the story of these folks. It's totally one of those Linny moments of "doing something for God right now!" As I've stepped out in faith on this because I feel God asking me to. As you are fundraising right now as well, I understand if you are not interested ... but I know many folks will be visiting the site and it's a great way to spread the word about your BEAUTIFUL bracelets and now these notecards! I did not know about them! How fun they are! You can email me at almquist@fmtcs.com
Oh yes, and the fundraiser (with the story about who they are) is here:
http://blessingsahundredfold.blogspot.com/
Thank you SO much!!!
Valerie
P.S. Added your notecard button to my blog too :-)
almyfamilyjournal.blogspot.com
She's so precious God bless.
I checked out the Lady Peep boutique, do you make those outfit? If you do is it possible to order, cause I would love to, can you let me know?
Blessings
Post a Comment