What makes these sets extra special is the fact that when you order a matching 3 piece set.... you will be helping 3 precious children to leave the orphanage where they are living and be placed into the arms of their loving, forever families...... now that is beautiful............
WE do not have the means to bring our daughters home with out the help of those who are ordering our clothing and bracelets, who are making donations, and who are lifting up our beloved little ones and our families up in prayer. From the bottom of this Mama's heart, I thank you.....
Soooooooooooo to take a look and order your sets for your girls~

1 comment:
Amazing 3 Women so talented, so driven with such incredible hearts.
Loved this post on Robin's blog.
I just love my bracelets and imagine the one day when Isabella knows how hard her mommy (and brother and sister) worked to bring her home.
Soon, Daleea, soon your baby will be in your arms forever!
I will be showing off our Isabella bracelets to everyone and pointing them in your direction!
xoxo
Dita
Post a Comment