27 September 2010

Jesus loves the little children....




































 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 
And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.  
 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
Matthew 18:12-14

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I say.....let's find all the sheep....let's find all the sheep11111

I know they burden your heart my friend.....God is holding them in your hands...no worries...you will be tending a flock soon:)

XXXOOO

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

ohhh....what beautiful, precious children of God! I can see why they live in your heart my friend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...