That is my little Pearl's story... she waits in an orphanage
in a distant land.... but, she is
I should be traveling to bring her home sometime in January. Thank You Jesus! I will hold my beloved daughter, Isabella Faith in my arms for the first time, exactly 4 years from the time the Lord put her in my heart.... it has truly been a journey of faith.... and I am truly blessed among the blessed...We are still a little over $10,000 short of what we need to pay her adoption fees and for me to travel to bring her home. This is a little daunting, especially since Jeremy's accident and it will still be months before he can return to work but what is $10,000 for Jesus. He spoke the world into existence... He can bring our daughter home. We have been blessed by so many and the Lord has provided each step of the way. Thank you to each person who has prayed, given us encouragement, bought an Orphaned NO More bracelet, bought Lady Peep clothes, bought Bella Blush note cards, bought a t-shirt, or something from the other fundraisers going on, or made a donation! Thank you to A Brother's Love for the grant they gave our family to help us bring our little one home! Thank you all for helping to change a precious child's life... for being a part of her life story.... for helping her to become Orphaned NO More!
Thank you for being an answer to prayer...
On December 1st I will be launching an on-line auction to help raise the $10,000 needed. It is called
Almost Home
Almost Home
Many of the items will be closing in time to be received for Christmas so please get your bids in quickly. I am working like crazy to make items to auction as well as listing some really neat things that we have. I KNOW Jesus is going to bring my daughter home... I KNOW He is going to provide the means to do so.... I KNOW He will not forsake her and leave her in an orphanage just because of lack of money.... even though I know these things I must confess I often wrestle with resting in Him. Please continue to pray for our daughter and please keep checking the auction, grab the sidebar button to help spread the word and if anyone has something they would be willing to donate to help our Isabella then we will most gratefully and graciously say, "THANK YOU!". If you have a donation please email me with a picture and description of the item as well as what you need for the shipping charge.
Email: jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
Thank you all again for everything and for sharing in my journey of faith to my little Pearl...
May God bless you and to God be the glory!
Please grab our auction link for your sidebar....
keep checking the auction for new items.
keep checking the auction for new items.
Starts Dec.1st!


4 comments:
Oh how that photo makes my heart melt... She looks like she is just waiting for her mama to arrive...coat is on..ready to COME HOME in SIX WEEKS!!!!
Thank you Heavenly Father for answered prayers!
See you in GZ baby!
Luv ya!
Hello Sweet Daleea! So excited for your upcoming travels, and the thought that you will be starting off the New Year bringing your precious Isabella HOME!! Yay!!! :)
I got the dress and bracelets I ordered, and they are perfect! Thank you!! I will send pics when she wears it...sometime soon!!
I will also grab your button and be back to check the auction out. Praying and BELIEVING along with you, that HE will supply ALL of your needs! <><
Love you,
~Tanya
Oh I am praying!!!!!!!!!! I just love love love this picture of your little Pearl!!!!!! And I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh we are all so close to getting our Jinan babies home. I hope we get to meet in China. Blessings and praying for speedy paperwork!
Julie
Post a Comment