
This is Luke... this handsome little guy is my friend Tracy's son. He has spent the first 10 years of his life in the orphanage and this breaks my heart.... but tomorrow his mom and dad get on a plane to bring him home and this makes my heart soar! Thank You Jesus! This family has been fundraising, selling everything they can find around their house to sell, working 3 jobs, trying to raise the money to pay all of the adoption fees. They leave in the morning and Tracy has shared with me that they are still $2,000 short! They keep pressing on... trusting the Lord to provide! Please search your heart, ask God if YOU are part of His plan in bringing this precious child home.... Honestly, if He puts a donation of $1, $2, $5, 10 or 20..... it all adds up! It all counts! It all is an amazing gift to this family and their son.... I know... I have been there! From the $4.00 donation from a single mom (one dollar for each of her girls) to the $2,300 donation from a family.... Each donation is a priceless blessing and it does matter no matter how big or small. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, won't you pray about it and see if you are to be part of Luke's Life Story too................
God's speed little man...... how I thank the Lord soon you will know what it is like to have your Dad and Mama's arms around you.
Thank You Jesus for another precious child being orphaned NO More!
Visit their blog and DONATE using the CHIP IN Button on their sidebar.
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing about this family! I was able to send them a little something and can you believe the second I sent it, God sent me a new order!!! He is SO amazing!!!
:)
Blessings and Joy!
Thank you for sharing this opportunity to bless a family and little Luke!!! Praying them to China and home!!!
Blessings and Joy!!!
Praying sweet friend! Oh how I wish I could write that check!!!
Post a Comment