Wooohoooooooooo! I know many of my friends have been a little apprehensive about me traveling to China alone. I must confess the closer I come to boarding the plane the more I fight fear over this as well. But, we knew we knew we didn't have the money for Jeremy to come with me so.... I was going alone....
WELL! A dear friend from childhood whom I have not seen in ages wants to meet my Isabella and she will be traveling with me!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited! And I think Izzy will really enjoy her company too! Now she just has to get her visa in time.
heehee That's right friends.... no worries.... Mrs. Potato Head will be traveling with me to bring my baby home!

11 comments:
hahahaha.... you are too funny!!!
And here I was relieved for a moment...
Isabella is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and I must say...Mrs. Potato Head is traveling in style. Maybe she will carry your luggage too? ;)
LOL :)
Oh your so lucky! You two will have an awesome time! Hahaha.
Love it!!! Girl I wish I had the $..I would love to travel with you!!!
Oh, I love her too! What a fine companion :)
At least she's a light traveler!
Izzy will really enjoy Mrs. Potato Head's company too!!!! :D
What a fabulous travel partner!!!! I am praying to be your partner as soon as we arrive :)
Your sister in Christ,
Tracy
Im not worried anymore , you are in good hands!!!!
Love you, Kristy
Im not worried anymore , you are in good hands!!!!
Love you, Kristy
Yippee for you!! Can I come too?? Hope you have a ball.
Love and hugs
Jules
xxx
Post a Comment