Julie and her husband took this video of my little Pearl when they visited the orphanage with their son Max. I am so thankful their darling little guys is safe in their arms and that one day soon my Isabella will be in mine... oh, to make her smile.... Julie and Tracy who was also there that day with her son Luke told me that Isabella was playing when they all came in but was very shy and all the people coming in upset her. I was touched and relieved how the nanny was quite sensitive to her and looks like she cares for my baby. I pray that the Lord has people in her life that will love her, nurture her, hug her and tell her how precious she is and that her family is coming.... I believe Jesus has answered my prayer and I am oh, so thankful and oh, so blessed!
I leave 2 weeks from today...
we're getting there!
6 comments:
This brought tears to my eyes Daleea!! What a compassionate nanny that was able to comfort your sweet and precious one. What joy to know that you will be the one to do that in just 2 weeks for Isabella. I will be following along and praying for a safe journey.
Hugs,
Jody
Just precious!!! I know you are so ready to go get her.
Blessings and Joy!
Wow! What a blessing to see her in motion:) I am soo happy for you Daleea!
God Bless, Rachelle
Wow! What a blessing to see her in motion:) I am soo happy for you Daleea!
God Bless, Rachelle
Wow! What a blessing to see her in motion:) I am soo happy for you Daleea!
God Bless, Rachelle
You are getting so close my sweet friend! Praying and will be watching to see your precious girl in your arms.
Blessings
Julie
Post a Comment