For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 Corinthians 5:7
That was the Lord's reminder I received last night at church... Do not look at the circumstances.... fix my eyes upon Him. For He is the God of the impossible! There is NOTHING too great for Him!
Trust Him...
Rumor has it that TA's (Travel Approval from China) are on the way!
Some families have been notified that they may leave as soon as Friday! This puts me over the moon with excitement and thankfulness that my daughter, my Little Pearl will soon be out of the orphanage and into her Mommy's arms! Thank You Jesus!
The part that fights to steal my joy is the fact that we need to wire $10,500 to China when TA comes and we don't have $4,000 of it...
We don't have it.... we don't have access to it... but I know Jesus does and He has a plan to get Isabella home!
Please keep praying... buckle up... and watch the hand of God move.
We are in for a ride!
Praying for God's will, and blessings for your families....
Happy New Year!
Please visit our Auction Fundraiser

7 comments:
Yea !! I'll be praying for you.
Oh, Daleea, how absolutely exciting for your family! What a wonderful new year's gift, for sure. May the Lord bless you immeasurably in 2011 - somehow I just know He will!
Amen my friend...Amen!!!
Little Izzy has been growing in the womb of your heart for 4 years now... and I believe you are now less than 4 weeks from her! I almost can not believe it!!!
What an honor it has been to witness God working in your life ...growing your dream into a reality...all glory is His! Even when the water rose... He was there...and He never took His eye off of your dream.
Hurry home precious Isabella... you are loved already!
Love you!
Amen my friend...Amen!!!
Little Izzy has been growing in the womb of your heart for 4 years now... and I believe you are now less than 4 weeks from her! I almost can not believe it!!!
What an honor it has been to witness God working in your life ...growing your dream into a reality...all glory is His! Even when the water rose... He was there...and He never took His eye off of your dream.
Hurry home precious Isabella... you are loved already!
Love you!
You are in my prayers and I am bidding on that new fabulous dress!
Daleea,
I am praying for us both for TA, CA and of course the funds we are both significantly short! I too had similar messages at church last night. All about surrender and that God works out all the details and we just need to hold on in faith, pray and believe that HE will do it! Of course it was sort of crazy that we had 4 different speakers last night (not the norm for us) and all of the used the gospel of LUKE for their messages! Hmm thanks Lord for showing me that YOU are in Control!
Praying we hear word on Monday!
Love to you,
Tracy
How Exciting that your little one is nearly home. Will send you an email as would love to help.
Love Jules
xxx
Post a Comment