23 February 2011
Monday Morning in Guangzhou
We were thanking God for a negative result from the TB test so there would be no delays coming home! Isabella and I had a lovely time walking the streets of the Island. (well, I walked, she was carried... she will not walk when we leave the room. I must carry her or she has a meltdown. My arms are approximately 4 inches longer than when I left the U.S.) I love my Bella.... she is beautiful, funny, smart, sweet, amazing, brave, shy, spicy, and I could go on and on. Today has been a much better day. So far no meltdowns. Thank You Jesus!!! Last night was horrible... my heart broke for her and it felt quite overwhelming at times. So thankful Robin was here to encourage me. We both agree that Isabella is not handling having everyone in the room well so they have all moved to the Victory Hotel on the Island several days early. I hate that this is how it turned out because it will cost them so much more money and I loved being able to share our journies together. Ok... I am off.... my little one is into everything to get my attention!
Love to all and God bless you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
It is good to hear that all is well, and that God is continuing to provide comfort for her little heart as Isabella learns all about her mommy's love for her!!!
Oh I'm so sorry about Robin having to get a hotel but I understand. Her meltdowns sound like Lottie, she demanded that I (and only I) carry her everywhere....sleep with her...etc. Hopefully she will outgrown them before Lottie...ha ha
Love you and you will be going home soon....this has been such a hard trip but you have your little Pearl and soon you will be home with everyone!!!
Such a beautiful photo of you two!!! :)
I love the picture of you two on the bench! What a little sweet heart! We look forward to y'all coming home.
LOVE that smile!!!! She is just darling...before you know it..you will be home:)
Just now getting caught up with your trip. And WOW to Bella! She's so beautiful! Continued prayers for your sweet one as she learns to trust her momma!! HUGS!!
Sweet friend!
You both are so beyond beautiful!!!!!! Oh I LOVE these pictures! Praise God for a negative TB...you are getting so close to having your whole family together!!!!!!! Praying for you!
Shannon
so thankful that you are doing well! Isabella is just beautiful and I can already see a difference in her eyes, she is loved!! Still praying for your entire family!!
I love the pictures, I hope that Bella's heart is able to heal quickly, She must be really hurting.
Sorry that Robin had to move early I am sure her companionship means so much to you, I am glad that she is able to be there for support and encouragement.
Stay strong, Cora
She looks so comfy there next to her Momma! Bless you!!
Daleea, my heart is just smiling for you. I know how hard you have worked and how you have longed for your baby girl.
God Bless my friend. My love and prayers are with you.
Thinking of you all! Praying for a safe journey HOME!!!
Still praying for you all. Each day I wear my bracelets it gives me opportunities to share with others & reminds me to pray pray pray!
It's Friday midnight in GA and assume you arrived home tonight or will be here tomorrow if you had to spend a night somewhere,
so...
Welcome home, ya'll!!!
Thank you for sharing your journey and looking forward to seeing your fmaily thrive.
Enjoy your time with everyone together and allow yourself the naps you've earned.
Trena
I'm so glad that you and Robin were able to have that time together in GZ. I loved reading her posts and seeing the photos of you together... it was SO God-ordained!! Only HE could make something like that work out so perfectly! Your little 'tea party' sounded like great fun!!
It's so hard to see our babies grieving, but know it is a good thing in the long run. Praying that she continues to blossom and that God heals her heart at record speed now that you are home! He is faithful!! <><
love you!
OXO,
Tanya
Post a Comment