My First Born Child... my Nicholas Mikhail... my son...
Once again I find myself in awe of how the Lord has blessed me with my 3 precious miracles... at the amazing, miraculous way He has brought each of my babies home... I want to celebrate each of my children each day... I want to shout it from the rooftops of the glory of God! Of His faithfulness! Of His grace, mercy and love and that He is able to do ALL things! Thank You Jesus! I want to share my children's life story of how the Lord brought them home with others so that He will be glorified and people will be lifted up and encouraged. I am blessed among the blessed! Oh, how I thank You Lord for my beloved children... for answering the prayer of my heart that has been cried out to You since a was a little girl dreaming of my babies... This is the Video I made for my Nicholas a few years ago... and this post shares the story of how the Lord brought him home to us... I just can't help but sit here as I type and shake my head in wonder of how God orchestrated every move....
Divine Providence indeed... Thank You Father God...
Just click on the link below to read my Meeshka's Story...
Oh how I love your handsome Nicholas! Thank you Lord Jesus, for the way in which You blessed my friend with a son.
He was so instrumental in helping you make bracelets to bring home his mei mei. I'm sure he didn't always feel like making bracelets...but I believe it was a labor of love he will remember his entire life. God honored the labor of your family...and Isabella is ORPHANED NO MORE!!!!
I love the little miracles in your life....I tell people all the time that say they can't afford to adopt that they are not aware of how HUGE our God really is....I love your adoption stories....all three of them:) Love you sweet Daleea!
6 comments:
Oh how I love your handsome Nicholas! Thank you Lord Jesus, for the way in which You blessed my friend with a son.
He was so instrumental in helping you make bracelets to bring home his mei mei. I'm sure he didn't always feel like making bracelets...but I believe it was a labor of love he will remember his entire life. God honored the labor of your family...and Isabella is ORPHANED NO MORE!!!!
Love you!
Daleea I loved this video! Those songs speak to my heart everytime I hear them too. God is so Good!
Love, Rachelle
I love the little miracles in your life....I tell people all the time that say they can't afford to adopt that they are not aware of how HUGE our God really is....I love your adoption stories....all three of them:)
Love you sweet Daleea!
Wow that's awesome !!! So so great!! What a handsome boy you have! Love jules xxxx
What a beautiful precious boy!! Thanks for sharing:)God is so very good!
what a handsome boy. love the video.
Post a Comment