02 March 2011

A very GOOD Day... and Night!

Thank You Jesus!  I am amazed at the transformation that is taking place in our precious little Pearl.... I thank you all for  continuing to pray for our little one and for all of us... prayers are being answered and she is healing.... the time she spent sleeping in my arms the night before I think has given her a sense of security... yesterday she did not rage once!  She and I watched Blue's  Clues yesterday morning as she LOUNGED on me... all sprawled out, relaxed, comfortable, secure... just hanging out and all laying all over me.  I have never seen her this relaxed and secure... it was beautiful!  There were only a couple of times when she started to get upset when she didn't get her own way and started to have a little tantrum and would calm herself down and let it go and then go back to smiling!  Oh, Lord.... You are so good to us and You are bringing peace and balance to my baby's heart, mind and soul... thank You!
Isabella, Hannah and I all fell asleep in the recliner last night about 6:30.  I moved everyone to their beds with me sleeping with Hannah again only feet away from Bella.  Isabella slept through until after 7 this morning and she woke up good!  No tears, no panic, no desperation, no  reliving and trying process what has happened to her.... she woke up HOME... with her FAMILY.... and she was GOOD!
Words cannot express my gratitude to God for helping my little one.... I know we will still have challenging times before us... but today I am celebrating, thanking God and praising Him as my heart overflows with joy that my Isabella Faith is not tormented, haunted, frightened... but is filled with joy and peace... Thank You Jesus!


I also want to thank you all for not only your prayers but your words of encouragement and understanding... I almost deleted the previous post several times... as it left me feeling so vulnerable for my family and myself... but so many came forward and have been or are right where we are.  satan tries to divide and conquer.  he has a way of making you feel so isolated and alone, as if it is only your family that is troubled or struggling in a certain way, as if you are in the wrong.  I am so sorry that it seems to be far more common than I realized the number of children and families that must endure so much to come to a place of healing and peace.... but how thankful I am when we come together, lift each other up with support, understanding, empathy and in prayer!  God bless you my friends and your beautiful, amazing, wonderful, precious children...


"Shine my little Pearl.... Shine!"

24 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so glad things are starting to fall into place and she is accepting you as family!! God is Good!!!


Debbie

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Praise Jesus for this wonderful night of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and continue to pray for mercy my friend:)

3 Peanuts said...

Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Hebrews 12:1-2


You are running the race and the Pearl is blossoming in your love. So happy to see it!

Love,
Kim

Rachelle said...

Wonderful!

jennifer said...

This post just makes me smile!! Yay God!!! I am so thrilled for you all!

Paula said...

Hi Daleea,
Please email me. I have a questions about an auction item. Thanks,
Paula nuts4mykidz@yahoo.com

TanyaLea said...

PTL! He is already at work in your Pearl's precious, tender heart!!

I LOVE that scripture that Kim left for you! He IS hearing all of our prayers, and He will carry you through. Thank you, Jesus!! <><

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL smile! Melts me to the core.

Sleep.

...such a beautiful word! :)

(((hugs, hugs, hugs)))

Anonymous said...

OH! this is wonderful news, Daleea! I tried posting twice yesterday but google wouldn't let me. I hope this will go thru today. I have been praying for your entire family thru this journey. None of this was a suprise to God. He has you safely in His hands. You and your precious family are the vessel that God used to bring Bella home to her healing. What a blessing to be a part of this and of course with blessings sometimes comes the sorrow to endure. Anyway, I'm so very happy for you all. You are an amazing Momma and Bella is exacting where she should be. Praying as you continue to be Jesus before your family.love,hollymathewson:)

Doug and Terrye said...

So glad you didn't delete the last post! It does not make me happy to see what you are going through, but it reminds me that I'm not on this path alone. It took many months for our little Grace to completely trust us, and many tears were shed. I'm excited seeing your sweet little one smile, and recognize "HOME."

Joy said...

So good for all of you to get some sleep and rest up from your long journey. Very good news!

Joy said...

Oh Sweet Friend! You are doing a great job! It's not an easy job, but you are trusting God and following His guidance. Isabella is a precious pearl, you are bringing her out of that shell in God's time. Thank you for being obedient to what God has called you to do, even though it isn't always glamorous or fun. The blessings will be many for your entire family.
Hugs!
Joy

Kelly said...

It has been way too long since I check some blogs. Reading up on your transition home and are so happy that you had a good night. I also thought of the "running the race"...it's a marathon, let us not grow weary!! Keep your eyes on the prize, the goal, the glorifying of the Lord through Pearl's little life!!

Walk, run and shine on!!

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Yippee for you!! I know He hears our cries!
Love and hugs
Jules
xxx

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Yippee for you!! I know He hears our cries!
Love and hugs
Jules
xxx

Paige said...

Amen:)

Holly said...

He sets the lonely into families.
He knew that she needed you as much as you needed her. Praising Him for her grafting in!
Thank you for being real and sharing. I for one was so glad to know I was not alone.
God is stronger than the fears!
love,
Holly

Domestic Diva said...

Welcome home Isabella!

Lisa said...

Came over from "Throwing Our Arms Open Wide" to say welcome home!!! Great news! :)

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Praising God for this blessing upon your little Pearl and your family!!! I have been worried about you. For some reason I haven't been able to load your blog. Finally...it has partially loaded and I am elated to read your words of hope for you hurting girl. I can't see any photos though.

God is good all of the time!

Love and hugs!!!

Amy D. said...

Praying for you and your beautiful family! Thank you for being honest and real...it will help so many get past the hard part of adoption, and see the beauty that we get to witness in our children through their transformations!
Can't wait to see Pearl grow and blossom in your family...HER family!
God bless!!
Amy D.
www.lotsokidz.blogspot.com

Amy D. said...

Praying for you and your beautiful family! Thank you for being honest and real! It will help so many families get past the hard part, and witness the amazing transformation that a family and love can provide!
God bless you...and congratulations on your precious Pearl!!

Amy D.
www.lotsokidz.blogspot.com

DiJo said...

Oh YIPPEE Jesus!!!! This is such a great update!!! You are right Daleea.. There may be days that take you back. But for now, celebrate the milestones!!!!!! Sienna has been here a year, and Tuesday Satan had a lot of fun with me.. The doubt crept in... But, the next day all things were new!!!! Praising God for your newest treasure, and for how far she has already come!!!!!

Blessings,
Diana

DiJo said...

P.S: Look at that smile!!!!! Only God can do that!


:)

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

That smile is absolutely precious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...