10 April 2011

China Memories...


















Life has been a little crazy since coming home... there are so many things that I want to share, that I want to record of my journey to bring our Isabella home before some of the memories fade...  Hopefully one day I will start to write them in posts if only one memory at a time.... but for now here are a few of my favorite pics...
My little Pearl is doing well... thank you for all your prayers!  Jesus is answering them and He is healing her more and more each day.  She struggles in some areas but I know He will get us through it together.  She is amazing... so smart, sweet, adorable and funny!  Sometimes she has all laughing so hard we are cracking up!  My little pearl is such a miracle and I am forever thankful!  I did her first photoshoot this afternoon and hopefully I have a couple shots to share soon.
God's blessings to you all....

5 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is a miracle.....your little miracle:) I love you and miss you so much!!!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Gorgeous!!!

Love you!

shelley said...

wow...truly wonderful photos. makes me miss it more than ever. thanks for sharing.

Jaime said...

Those are stunning photos!

Calico Sky said...

I so miss it, I so want to go back...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...