
It was so much fun to watch Isabella as she was amazed at how the food for the animals came out of this little machine. As their little hands were overflowing with the food we decided to fill up Nick's pockets. What a trooper he was. heehee (you can see all the mosquito bites on Bella's legs... uggggg they eat her alive. She can't go outside without bug spray. They have always gone after Hannah too but I can't believe how they go after Isabella.... poor baby... she is just too sweet and spicy.)

I think Isabella enjoyed seeing the animals but she was very tentative as she walked around (except when I would let her climb the fence.... then she was raring to go!)

The dear was our favorite... she was so sweet. When we first saw her she was resting in the shade of the bamboo. After we parted from her and continued walking, she jumped out and came trotting up to Hannah. It was so sweet. Even though Nicholas still had some food in his pockets, the little doe loved my little Peep.... they share a gentle heart...

1 comment:
Oh how much fun! Nick is the most amazing big brother ever and I love seeing them all together. Mosquitoes eat up Lottie and Emma too...ugh..I wonder why that is? Love you sweet friend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment