06 September 2011

The Wonder of Rain...










Isabella loved playing with the rain drops as they gently fell upon her cheeks and onto her hands...
The sense of wonder in her eyes was captivating....



My Hannah saw I had the camera out and quickly joined her sister in the rain...
(Oh, how I love my girls...)

7 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...Bella Boo's hair is really growing! (hee hee) That is my nickname for her when I pray:) God likes it too!!! I call my girls, Emmie Boo, Lottie Boo and their little friend Allie Boo, I would use it with Peep too but...well..maybe Peep a Boo:) Love love love your girls and you also my sweet friend...big gigantic Texas size hugs being sent your way!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful photos Daleea!! They capture so much innocence!!!

Shonni said...

These pictures are so beautiful!!!!

Kayce said...

Beautiful captures Daleea!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

How cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Oh Daleea, she has grown and changed so much!! Love love her face looking up at the rain!!! Adorable!!
Love Jules
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...